02-28-2006 until 03-31-2017
The 3DShoots.com forums have grown tremendously over the last year and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community.
In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate 3DShoots.com community standards. The 3DShoots team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- No posting of copyrighted material without the owners express written consent. Illegal or copyrighted content will be removed immediately once it is reported to the adminstrators or moderators.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other archery products, archery companies or other forums.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Any member who joins the forums and causes disharmony or disruption to the forums, in our view, may have their account removed without warning.
- Members who PM spam or try to persuade members to join other websites will be banned.
- Signature lines cannot contain links to other archery forums
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privledge and not a right.
Signatures cannot contain links to other archery forums
- Keep signatures to 5 lines or less and do not use font sizes larger than 3