You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: my new UN

Default my new UN

just wanted to put up a thread letting you guys know i got my user changed. WERD ( DREW spelled backwards =] )

Quote Originally Posted by Werd View Post
    just wanted to put up a thread letting you guys know i got my user changed. WERD ( DREW spelled backwards =] )
    I already noticed that.........
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

omg...this thread hasnt been up for 20 seconds lol

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by Werd View Post
    So there has been a turn around in your life after Dad had a good discussion with ya
    That's good too
    ya know he's been there before ya gonna git there
    and knows tha way to and how to go ta git there.

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

you know, i couldn't wish for a better dad. He has helped me out through everything i did. even if it was little stuff like learning to throw a baseball and riding a bike. All of that stuff adds up. If it wasnt for him i prolly wouldn't be shooting bow either. I mean, i wouldnt know half the things i know if it wasnt for him. Thanks smokes for all your help.

Quote Originally Posted by compoundxx75 View Post
    you know, i couldn't wish for a better dad. He has helped me out through everything i did. even if it was little stuff like learning to throw a baseball and riding a bike. All of that stuff adds up. If it wasnt for him i prolly wouldn't be shooting bow either. I mean, i wouldnt know half the things i know if it wasnt for him. Thanks smokes for all your help.
    Your learning Drew keep up the good work and don't forget to thank Dad. I am sure he would like to here you say that too.....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Your learning Drew keep up the good work and don't forget to thank Dad. I am sure he would like to here you say that too.....
    Thanks. I was on his UN again while i posted that. lol i gotta stay off his computer, i keep forgetting to log out
    "I have a passion for whitetail deer, not a passion for killing them. The fact that I deer hunt does not make me their enemy, but their guardian."
    I play snake