You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 89

Thread: Crazy bout this

  1. #1
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default Crazy bout this

    Ok Some of you fellars are taking your libertys ta post stuff on here that ain't fit fer here
    ya got ladys and 15 year olds and gentlemen as well
    so knock it off and lets keep this place a fer tha whole family
    what ya do in person is your business enjoy it there so we can enjoy this site.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  2. #2
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Ok Some of you fellars are taking your libertys ta post stuff on here that ain't fit fer here
    ya got ladys and 15 year olds and gentlemen as well
    so knock it off and lets keep this place a fer tha whole family
    what ya do in person is your business enjoy it there so we can enjoy this site.
    Gentlemen? on here? Okay where's he hiding! Lets Get him!
    No I'm not dead

  3. #3
    Huntin Junkie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Franklinton. La
    Posts
    438

    Default

    I can agree with Smokes on keep it for the family. This place is about archery, not Martin girls.

    I will not mention any names, but some on here have made comments about some racey stuff, only to make negative comments later on in a different thread about the same thing.

    I like most on here come to get advice, get the gossip on new equipment and see pictures of kills and share new information on equipment.

    That's all folks
    Introduce a kid to the outdoors, the American way depends on it

    If you can read this, thank a teacher
    If you can read this in english, thank a soldier.

    08 82nd Airborne, 29" - 60 lbs - 300 fps
    Octane Hostage Pro
    Octane quiver
    G5 XR .019 sights, Meta peep
    Sims S-coil
    Carbon Force Radial X-weav, Rage 3-blade - 390 grn

    06 Tribute, 27.5" - 284 fps

  4. #4
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Gentlemen? on here? Okay where's he hiding! Lets Get him!
    open season on gents huh BigD



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  5. #5
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    open season on gents huh BigD
    Bout time a season for something opens again! i hate these 2 weeks between archery season and rifle season, they are just stupid and there is no reason I can't be out there hunting right now. stupid game commision!
    No I'm not dead

  6. #6
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    I can agree with Smokes on keep it for the family. This place is about archery, not Martin girls.

    I will not mention any names, but some on here have made comments about some racey stuff, only to make negative comments later on in a different thread about the same thing.

    I like most on here come to get advice, get the gossip on new equipment and see pictures of kills and share new information on equipment.

    That's all folks

    Martin girls? I haven't seen any pictures of Martin girls on here...

    I've seen lots of other "girls" and read some jokes I wouldn't want my 7 year old repeating to his teacher though......

    Good thread Smokes.....the South will never rise again, but you guys make sense every once in a while.....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  7. #7
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    Martin girls? I haven't seen any pictures of Martin girls on here...

    I've seen lots of other "girls" and read some jokes I wouldn't want my 7 year old repeating to his teacher though......

    Good thread Smokes.....the South will never rise again, but you guys make sense every once in a while.....

    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #8
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    What? I put a smiley on the end......that makes everything OK right???
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  9. #9
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    What? I put a smiley on the end......that makes everything OK right???
    Thanks JC maybe tha rest of tha folks will intrested if we git a socalist pres ie Hillary
    Bman this was a compliment and a very good one
    why ya no noing.
    Oh yore worried bout tha south bit huh



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  10. #10
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Thanks JC maybe tha rest of tha folks will intrested if we git a socalist pres ie Hillary
    Bman this was a compliment and a very good one
    why ya no noing.
    Oh yore worried bout tha south bit huh
    All I can do is nod my head smokes cause I have no idea what any of that means.....


    too many vowels and not enough consonants or somethin......
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  11. #11
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    All I can do is nod my head smokes cause I have no idea what any of that means.....:


    too many vowels and not enough consonants or somethin......
    translation from billy ta you fellars




    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  12. #12
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    translation from billy ta you fellars


    You're one of a kind Smokes..... I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving......
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  13. #13
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    You're one of a kind Smokes..... I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving......
    bacatya Jc nad I hope ya git a big un.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    I can agree with Smokes on keep it for the family. This place is about archery, not Martin girls.

    I will not mention any names, but some on here have made comments about some racey stuff, only to make negative comments later on in a different thread about the same thing.

    I like most on here come to get advice, get the gossip on new equipment and see pictures of kills and share new information on equipment.

    That's all folks
    I agree with Scott agreeing with Smokes!

    You have to remember this Forum has no hidden agendas and Chris has stated that this forum is whatever we the "general population" make of it.

    With very limited moderation of this site allows us to post pictures of bunnies or material that is not keen. It is our choice to click on those threads or visit the site.

    Changing the freedom to post whatever we want on the site comes at a costů and I believe finding a happy medium is needed, to make it enjoyable for all participants on this site.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    I agree with Scott agreeing with Smokes!

    You have to remember this Forum has no hidden agendas and Chris has stated that this forum is whatever we the "general population" make of it.

    With very limited moderation of this site allows us to post pictures of bunnies or material that is not keen. It is our choice to click on those threads or visit the site.

    Changing the freedom to post whatever we want on the site comes at a costů and I believe finding a happy medium is needed, to make it enjoyable for all participants on this site.
    very good thought JR I only wish I could enjoy tha good jokes here '
    but i dare not open any fer tha bad ones.
    I refuse ta put that junk in my mind



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  16. #16
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    I agree with Scott agreeing with Smokes!

    You have to remember this Forum has no hidden agendas and Chris has stated that this forum is whatever we the "general population" make of it.

    With very limited moderation of this site allows us to post pictures of bunnies or material that is not keen. It is our choice to click on those threads or visit the site.

    Changing the freedom to post whatever we want on the site comes at a costů and I believe finding a happy medium is needed, to make it enjoyable for all participants on this site.

    Freedom to post whatever you want will make this site a crap hole. It has already started in the jokes forum. It will spread and this place won't be worth coming to. Having freedom and having the right to do whatever you want are two different things. This site has rules, and most of the posts in question are violating them. Unenforced rules are useless...........

    Having no moderation is like having no police force. Won't take long for the riff raff to move in and the good folks to leave and go elsewhere.....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  17. #17
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    Freedom to post whatever you want will make this site a crap hole. It has already started in the jokes forum. It will spread and this place won't be worth coming to. Having freedom and having the right to do whatever you want are two different things. This site has rules, and most of the posts in question are violating them. Unenforced rules are useless...........

    Having no moderation is like having no police force. Won't take long for the riff raff to move in and the good folks to leave and go elsewhere.....
    Yup I like your thinkin JC
    My rights end where yores begin
    Thats a hard un ta live by but tha truth none tha less.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  18. #18
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Yup I like your thinkin JC
    My rights end where yores begin
    Thats a hard un ta live by but tha truth none tha less.
    And that boils down to respect and something called the golden rule.

    Neither are taught much anymore and our society is reaping the benefits of that no isn't it......
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    Freedom to post whatever you want will make this site a crap hole. It has already started in the jokes forum. It will spread and this place won't be worth coming to. Having freedom and having the right to do whatever you want are two different things. This site has rules, and most of the posts in question are violating them. Unenforced rules are useless...........

    Having no moderation is like having no police force. Won't take long for the riff raff to move in and the good folks to leave and go elsewhere.....
    I was trying to make a point...Enforcing the rules here would make a happy medium for all of us and I think it has been needed for sometime.

  20. #20
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    I was trying to make a point...Enforcing the rules here would make a happy medium for all of us and I think it has been needed for sometime.
    I misunderstood you.......my apologies!!!!
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Similar Threads

  1. Archery Seasons bout ta open
    By Holy Smokes in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 09:12 PM
  2. Driving me crazy!!!
    By scottg in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 08:41 PM
  3. Bout how much does a Rytera BulletX cost?
    By Mad-Man in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 08:11 PM
  4. Hey Bowman how bout this weeks scores...
    By rdnkgrl_robinhood in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:03 PM
  5. Man it is crazy hot out there
    By 12ring4me in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •