You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 89

Thread: Crazy bout this

  1. #21
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    I was trying to make a point...Enforcing the rules here would make a happy medium for all of us and I think it has been needed for sometime.
    You did say that changing the freedom to post whatever we want would come at a price. If that price is losing a few members with loose fingers and a lack of common sense, then I'd say that is a pretty good deal.....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    You did say that changing the freedom to post whatever we want would come at a price. If that price is losing a few members with loose fingers and a lack of common sense, then I'd say that is a pretty good deal.....
    IMO --- Won't happen. (or at least anytime soon)

    This subject can be a double edged sword... All I ask is for someone to enforce the rules of the site without being subjective and/or opinionated to others thoughts/believes. (Other words we will turn into like that other site, with an enforced agenda)

  3. #23
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    IMO --- Won't happen. (or at least anytime soon)

    This subject can be a double edged sword... All I ask is for someone to enforce the rules of the site without being subjective and/or opinionated to others thoughts/believes. (Other words we will turn into like that other site, with an enforced agenda)
    It won't happen until Chris hires a few ranch hands. There is only so much one man can do.

    I think the discussions we have here are great and disagreements are usually worked out in the end (see Smokes and my Memorial Day discussion). That stuff shouldn't be moderated out. However some of the jokes and pictures being thrown around should.

    If nothing else, make a forum that is age verified where that crap can be spoken and posted freely.

    And I have yet to figure out what ATs agenda is I guess it is to ban all the morons and send them over here......

    For the record: I'm not keeping a list of banned ATers and have no idea who no here is one. I just know there are a few.....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    I think the discussions we have here are great and disagreements are usually worked out in the end (see Smokes and my Memorial Day discussion). That stuff shouldn't be moderated out. However some of the jokes and pictures being thrown around should......
    Agreed --- 110%

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    If nothing else, make a forum that is age verified where that crap can be spoken and posted freely......
    I also agree on this!

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    And I have yet to figure out what ATs agenda is I guess it is to ban all the morons and send them over here...... .....
    It is not the full AT site that has an agenda, the site is way too large and the Mods have a hard enough time to monitor all the crap that goes on there. I think some of the Mods that they have had there (in the past) were way too subjective on banning people. Not sure about it now as I was one of those morons in the past that have been banned (once or twice), because a mod didn't agree with my thoughts.

  5. #25
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Agreed --- 110%



    I also agree on this!



    It is not the full AT site that has an agenda, the site is way too large and the Mods have a hard enough time to monitor all the crap that goes on there. I think some of the Mods that they have had there (in the past) were way too subjective on banning people. Not sure about it now as I was one of those morons in the past that have been banned (once or twice), because a mod didn't agree with my thoughts.
    I thought you were...... More than likely you broke the rules though..... They are actually enforced over there........
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  6. #26
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    o.k. so WE (the few that have posted in th thread) are in a greement that Chris needs some help......

    so we can sit here and do nothing or we can take the forum back......


    I also feel we need a age sensitive forum section that we can use for some of the stuff thats not appropriat for the younger veiwers.........

    hate to say it but now that we are getting bigger we need a M ville....never thought I would say it......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    I thought you were...... More than likely you broke the rules though..... They are actually enforced over there........
    Spoken like a loyal ATer!

    Don't balme you... but for reference I never broke a rule the first time I got banned. Long story, the mod is no longer there that did it. Don't pass judgment or assume on what you don't know??????

  8. #28
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Spoken like a loyal ATer!

    Don't balme you... but for reference I never broke a rule the first time I got banned. Long story, the mod is no longer there that did it. Don't pass judgment or assume on what you don't know??????
    and he aint telling stories on that one Justin
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #29
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    o.k. so WE (the few that have posted in th thread) are in a greement that Chris needs some help......

    so we can sit here and do nothing or we can take the forum back......


    I also feel we need a age sensitive forum section that we can use for some of the stuff thats not appropriat for the younger veiwers.........

    hate to say it but now that we are getting bigger we need a M ville....never thought I would say it......
    Can we call it freak town? If it is I am there.........
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  10. #30
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Spoken like a loyal ATer!

    Don't balme you... but for reference I never broke a rule the first time I got banned. Long story, the mod is no longer there that did it. Don't pass judgment or assume on what you don't know??????
    I got banned once over there too. Called Dan Boone a Horses @$$ in a private message. No warning or nothin. He must have had an agenda.......

    I'm not claiming to know what happened. Just seems like every banned AT'er you talk to sounds like a con in the clink...."I'm innocent, I never did nuttin..."
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  11. #31
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Can we call it freak town? If it is I am there.........
    How about Funky Town. When you enter that song can start playing....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  12. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    ...
    I'm not claiming to know what happened. Just seems like every banned AT'er you talk to sounds like a con in the clink...."I'm innocent, I never did nuttin..."
    By the sounds of it -- you would make a great Mod

  13. #33
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    How about Funky Town. When you enter that song can start playing....
    Funky town is cool with me....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  14. #34
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    o.k. so WE (the few that have posted in th thread) are in a greement that Chris needs some help......

    so we can sit here and do nothing or we can take the forum back......


    I also feel we need a age sensitive forum section that we can use for some of the stuff thats not appropriat for the younger veiwers.........

    hate to say it but now that we are getting bigger we need a M ville....never thought I would say it......
    I'm not gonna run around here like Rosco P Coltrain with no bullets in my gun....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  15. #35
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    By the sounds of it -- you would make a great Mod
    You better hope Chris never makes me one.........
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  16. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    You better hope Chris never makes me one.........
    Maybe than all us Banned morons can get banned here???

  17. #37
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    I'm not gonna run around here like Rosco P Coltrain with no bullets in my gun....
    Dude Roscoe had bullets in his gun.....Barney Fife carried one in his shirt pocket.....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  18. #38
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Maybe than all us Banned morons can get banned here???
    Only if you can't follow rules here too. How did you get banned the 2nd time?
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  19. #39
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Dude Roscoe had bullets in his gun.....Barney Fife carried one in his shirt pocket.....
    Details details........you get the point.....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  20. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    Only if you can't follow rules here too. How did you get banned the 2nd time?
    That my friend is a story in all it's own - Why would you want to know?

    Does it matter?
    Anything I say, will not change your judgment on me... but I have treated everyone on this site with respect as I have on the other sites I go to.

Similar Threads

  1. Archery Seasons bout ta open
    By Holy Smokes in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 09:12 PM
  2. Driving me crazy!!!
    By scottg in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 08:41 PM
  3. Bout how much does a Rytera BulletX cost?
    By Mad-Man in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 08:11 PM
  4. Hey Bowman how bout this weeks scores...
    By rdnkgrl_robinhood in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:03 PM
  5. Man it is crazy hot out there
    By 12ring4me in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •