You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crazy bout this

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Maybe than all us Banned morons can get banned here???
    hey i resemble that comment
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    hey i resemble that comment
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

you know there is a currently unsed forum that we could hyjack

you know there is a currently unsed forum that we could hyjack
    Do tell man I'm in.......

If you're itchin to be a mod then just say it already! This site mods itself really well and the disagreements are 99% of the time worked out (from what I see). Nobody is cussin or putting up extremely bad pics, some questionable ( yes that includes me) if the jokes are really that bad then get rid of that forum...we were just fine before it came along. As long as I've been on here nothing anyone has done has made me want to leave the forum. Seriously, if somebody breaks rules then report it to Chris,(who does a great job with these problems). If you want to be a mod that bad then go sign up on AT, cause we been doin just fine without all that over here..
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

Quote Originally Posted by "SIN"ERGY View Post
    If you're itchin to be a mod then just say it already! This site mods itself really well and the disagreements are 99% of the time worked out (from what I see). Nobody is cussin or putting up extremely bad pics, some questionable ( yes that includes me) if the jokes are really that bad then get rid of that forum...we were just fine before it came along. As long as I've been on here nothing anyone has done has made me want to leave the forum. Seriously, if somebody breaks rules then report it to Chris,(who does a great job with these problems). If you want to be a mod that bad then go sign up on AT, cause we been doin just fine without all that over here..
    if we get rid of the joke section, that the only thing that will make me laugh is your posts......

Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Do tell man I'm in.......
    we have a smackdown league page thats not been posted in in weeks...........

if we get rid of the joke section, that the only thing that will make me laugh is your posts......

That's fine but YOU know I am right,,, we had some differences when I came on here but its all good now( Or am I wrong??). The last thing we need is some power tripping goof that wants to ban people. Heck the mods on AT were the ones posting the chick photos over there if I remember correctly, yet JCMORGAN says they only enforce the rules, when actually they were the ones breaking them.

WE DON"T NEED ANY MODS OTHER THAN CHRIS AND IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BE ONE THEN GO BACK TO AT! This is not meant for the bunny.
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

Shall we.....?

Yes what is with this.You people do not like target shooting? Are you all yellow?
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

OK bunnyboy no more nude bunny babie photos, put some hair on them
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SIN"ERGY;95674]That's fine but YOU know I am right,,, we had some differences when I came on here but its all good now( Or am I wrong??). The last thing we need is some power tripping goof that wants to ban people. Heck the mods on AT were the ones posting the chick photos over there if I remember correctly, yet JCMORGAN says they only enforce the rules, when actually they were the ones breaking them.

[SIZE="5
    WE DON"T NEED ANY MODS OTHER THAN CHRIS AND IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BE ONE THEN GO BACK TO AT![/SIZE] disclaimer: This is not meant for the bunny. 2007 "SIN"ERGY
    Here dude you needed this in there.....

Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    Yes what is with this.You people do not like target shooting? Are you all yellow?
    QSA we are just setting goals to hyjack as many threads as we can before Christmas nothing personal man.....

Here dude you needed this in there.....

QSA we are just setting goals to hyjack as many threads as we can before Christmas nothing personal man.....
    oh boy......

Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    OK bunnyboy no more nude bunny babie photos, put some hair on them
    They will have fur in about a week

It is always the members posting the questionable material or stretching the rules that think everything is hunky dory and that everything should remain as is.

Jay Are...... I really don't care why you got banned...... I'm more objective than you might think but evidently you have already passed judgement on me.

I've yet to hear anyone tell why they were banned from AT. All I hear is it's a long story, or I didn't do anything, or that Mod doesn't like me. I'd love to hear details. I called Daniel Boone a horses @$$ in a pm and got banned. Big deal. I broke the rules. It was my fault. If you were banned unjustly and the mod isn't a mod anymore, then what does that say?

And for the record.....I have no desire to be a mod......I already have a 5 and 7 yr old at home....I don't have time to babysit 10 or 12 more of em..
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Quote Originally Posted by SIN"ERGY;95674]That's fine but YOU know I am right,,, we had some differences when I came on here but its all good now( Or am I wrong??). The last thing we need is some power tripping goof that wants to ban people. Heck the mods on AT were the ones posting the chick photos over there if I remember correctly, yet JCMORGAN says they only enforce the rules, when actually they were the ones breaking them.

[SIZE="5
    WE DON"T NEED ANY MODS OTHER THAN CHRIS AND IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BE ONE THEN GO BACK TO AT![/SIZE] This is not meant for the bunny.

You know what dude. This site was a much better place before the great AT migration. Seems those with a tendency to not play well with others somehow found there way over here. Why don't you take the time to search all the big controversy threads we've had since April and see how many you rambled on in.......

I was here before you and I'll be here when you're long gone fighting for your "right" to post garbage on some other forum........

This was not meant for the bunny either....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    It is always the members posting the questionable material or stretching the rules that think everything is hunky dory and that everything should remain as is.

Jay Are...... I really don't care why you got banned...... I'm more objective than you might think but evidently you have already passed judgement on me.

I've yet to hear anyone tell why they were banned from AT. All I hear is it's a long story, or I didn't do anything, or that Mod doesn't like me. I'd love to hear details. I called Daniel Boone a horses @$$ in a pm and got banned. Big deal. I broke the rules. It was my fault. If you were banned unjustly and the mod isn't a mod anymore, then what does that say?

And for the record.....I have no desire to be a mod......I already have a 5 and 7 yr old at home....I don't have time to babysit 10 or 12 more of em..

WOW...you got cranky over this????
    I never passed judgment on you... judgmental statements like call people that got banned morons, make you judgmental.

I like to think of myself more like a 4 year old... and I only need to be baby sat when someone leaves matches around

[SIZE="5
    WE DON"T NEED ANY MODS OTHER THAN CHRIS AND IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BE ONE THEN GO BACK TO AT![/SIZE] This is not meant for the bunny.
    Where did you come from.....go back!
    Elite Z28
    Pathfinder wraps
    Vortex optics
    Gods Country Outdoors
    Ranger custom bowstrings