You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Huntin Junkie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Franklinton. La
    Posts
    438

    Default I tried but failed

    Well it seems that me and Mrs. are on the way out. It is my kids or her. I can't abandon my kids. I have 3 wonderfull kids. They make good grades, they don't run the streets or get in trouble. They don't do drugs and are all fine upstanding kids in out community. Highly respected. I don't know what to say other than my children and I will make it.

    I just had to get that off my chest. Thanks
    Introduce a kid to the outdoors, the American way depends on it

    If you can read this, thank a teacher
    If you can read this in english, thank a soldier.

    08 82nd Airborne, 29" - 60 lbs - 300 fps
    Octane Hostage Pro
    Octane quiver
    G5 XR .019 sights, Meta peep
    Sims S-coil
    Carbon Force Radial X-weav, Rage 3-blade - 390 grn

    06 Tribute, 27.5" - 284 fps

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    If divorce is what your talking about sorry to hear that. I got a divorce about 5 years ago, best move I ever made. I just ened up marring my sons preschool teacher.

  3. #3
    Huntin Junkie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Franklinton. La
    Posts
    438

    Default

    That seems to be it in a nut shell. I don't have anything else to do. When you try to talk and no one listens, not much use in talking anymore.
    Introduce a kid to the outdoors, the American way depends on it

    If you can read this, thank a teacher
    If you can read this in english, thank a soldier.

    08 82nd Airborne, 29" - 60 lbs - 300 fps
    Octane Hostage Pro
    Octane quiver
    G5 XR .019 sights, Meta peep
    Sims S-coil
    Carbon Force Radial X-weav, Rage 3-blade - 390 grn

    06 Tribute, 27.5" - 284 fps

  4. #4
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SinGin View Post
    If divorce is what your talking about sorry to hear that. I got a divorce about 5 years ago, best move I ever made. I just ened up marring my sons preschool teacher.
    "THE TEACHERS A MOM AND SHE'S GOT IT GOIN ON"
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #5
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    That seems to be it in a nut shell. I don't have anything else to do. When you try to talk and no one listens, not much use in talking anymore.
    Sorry to hear that buddy.......and during the holidays no less....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #6
    Huntin Junkie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Franklinton. La
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    Sorry to hear that buddy.......and during the holidays no less....
    It does make it bad, but no use in putting it off. The sooner I can get on with my life the better. I thought that I had found a woman that loved to hunt and fish as much as me. And she does. She has had a problem with my kids ever since I got custody of them 3 years ago. Nothing we can do is right. We have agreed to make it as painless as possible. We don't want any lawyers involved, just file papers and go. I have agreed to what she wants and she has agreed to mine. All that I have to do now is wait untill I get back in the U.S.
    Introduce a kid to the outdoors, the American way depends on it

    If you can read this, thank a teacher
    If you can read this in english, thank a soldier.

    08 82nd Airborne, 29" - 60 lbs - 300 fps
    Octane Hostage Pro
    Octane quiver
    G5 XR .019 sights, Meta peep
    Sims S-coil
    Carbon Force Radial X-weav, Rage 3-blade - 390 grn

    06 Tribute, 27.5" - 284 fps

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    It does make it bad, but no use in putting it off. The sooner I can get on with my life the better. I thought that I had found a woman that loved to hunt and fish as much as me. And she does. She has had a problem with my kids ever since I got custody of them 3 years ago. Nothing we can do is right. We have agreed to make it as painless as possible. We don't want any lawyers involved, just file papers and go. I have agreed to what she wants and she has agreed to mine. All that I have to do now is wait untill I get back in the U.S.
    If your not going to get lawyers involved sit down with the wife and write out EVERY, EVERY, EVERY, thing that you both want. You would be amased at what will come up down the road.

  8. #8
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    It does make it bad, but no use in putting it off. The sooner I can get on with my life the better. I thought that I had found a woman that loved to hunt and fish as much as me. And she does. She has had a problem with my kids ever since I got custody of them 3 years ago. Nothing we can do is right. We have agreed to make it as painless as possible. We don't want any lawyers involved, just file papers and go. I have agreed to what she wants and she has agreed to mine. All that I have to do now is wait untill I get back in the U.S.
    so you had kids and remarried?? makes more sense now....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #9
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SinGin View Post
    If your not going to get lawyers involved sit down with the wife and write out EVERY, EVERY, EVERY, thing that you both want. You would be amased at what will come up down the road.
    gotta agree.......here
    I cut things up and split them down!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Norwalk Wi
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Got divorced once a long time ago. It's tough, no doubt. Hope everything gets better.
    Where would America be without the "gun totting redneck"?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    yup sad situation and a tough call.
    My bro married a gal that didn't want any kids so they split
    hes one great guy to.
    some gals just got it in em
    unfortunate at best
    oh well this to shall pass
    Have ya got some counciling fer tha kids as they are gonna have alow ego from this
    some folks are just really selfish.
    were here fer ya ol bud.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  12. #12
    Senior Member pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vidalia, Georgia
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Brother....i don't know what else to do but let you know that you guys will be in my prayers and i hope you find wisdom and comfort.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Phillipians 4:13
    Quickstand Archery
    Sling Braid Custom Bow Slings
    God's Country Outdoors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •