You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: A Little Help

Default A Little Help

Im thinkin of upin my game and switchin to a scope but i have no clue on how to pick one,use one or what to look for so any help would be great.

In scopes, the lens is everything. You need a good clear lens for 3D. Usually 3X or 4X is about the max you want to go.

Even at 4x you may need a clarifier peep depending on the quality of the lens.

A lot of the guys are shooting Classic scopes and lens'. They are pretty good. I'm checking out the new SureLoc Black eagles but they are pricey. I have looked through a few of the Vipers at 3X and they look real good to me and the price is reasonable.

Post back if you have more questions.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Default Scope

I am using the Sureloc Supreme scope with a 0.6 diopter grind (5x approx). The lens quality is excellent and the adjustment mechanism is solid. So far, I have not needed a clarifyer for the scope - just played with the peep size (superball kit) until I got a good sight picture and centering feel.
    Steve C
    Portage, MI

Carter Releases .... Shoot The Best!

Vortex Optics

Hoyt Pro-Elite
    Hoyt Ultratec

Sureloc Supreme Sight
    Sureloc Scope w/0.5 and 0.6 diopters
    Doinker 32" Elite Series Stabilizer
    Carbon Express X-Jammers - Spot
    Easton Fatboy 400 - 3D

Glory Be To The Lord