You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Senior Member Southernfryedyankee's Avatar

Default 2 rednecks hunting

Two rednecks are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground. They approach it and are amazed by the size of it. The first hunter says, “Wow, that’s some hole, I can’t even see the bottom, I wonder how deep it is?”

The second hunter says, “I don’t know, let’s throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom.”

The first hunter says, “There’s this old transmission here, give me a hand, and we’ll throw it in and see”. So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole. They are standing there listening and looking over the edge and they hear a rustling in the brush behind them. As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to the hole, and jump in headfirst.

While they are standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole, and trying to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer walks up.

”Say there”, says the farmer, “you fellers didn’t happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?”

The first hunter says “Funny you should ask, but we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes and jumped headfirst into this hole here!”

And the old farmer said, “Why that’s impossible, I had him chained to a transmission
    Her hair glistened in the rain like a nose hair after a sneeze.

http://www.godscountryoutdoors.net
    http://http://www.meanvarchery.com/home.html

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

hillbillys fer sure

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

"I have a passion for whitetail deer, not a passion for killing them. The fact that I deer hunt does not make me their enemy, but their guardian."
    I play snake

I cut things up and split them down!