You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why?????

I like my WB. Use it for hunting and 3-D. No moving parts and simple. Just the way I like it. If other people dont like it they dont have to look at it.

Hers a sick story, Out elk hunting one day, and the wind came up pretty good, got about 18 yards from a big boy, wind blew my arrow of my rest 3 times, 3rd time he heard it or saw it and bolted, no shot no bull, he pry would have grossed 370- 380, he had it all, Im good enough to have made the kill shot in the wind, as i have shot 3ds in worse, but was able to move around to help with the wind, theirs not much moving with the big boy right on ya.... I would have given someone $2000 if they would have talked me into using one of those wb setups that day......

Default Amen

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter
    Hers a sick story, Out elk hunting one day, and the wind came up pretty good, got about 18 yards from a big boy, wind blew my arrow of my rest 3 times, 3rd time he heard it or saw it and bolted, no shot no bull, he pry would have grossed 370- 380, he had it all, Im good enough to have made the kill shot in the wind, as i have shot 3ds in worse, but was able to move around to help with the wind, theirs not much moving with the big boy right on ya.... I would have given someone $2000 if they would have talked me into using one of those wb setups that day......

Another thing I always here is that the WB is a good hunting rest but not for targets

My thoughts are if the WB is good enough to take an animals life its good enough to use for 3D...If I can trust the rest for a critical shot on an animal I can sure use it on a 3D target and do well with it...

Its a great rest...If you dont like it, dont use it...If you havnt used it dont knock it...

Tom
    07 Vulcan/05 Switchy/05 Ultratec
    Hogg-it Hunter/TT/WB rest
    Scott Saber Tooth
    Mikes Custom Bow sling

Honey dipped beef sticks, were can I get some of those????
    I cut things up and split them down!