You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default WTB a good LH youth bow for my 12 yr old

My son has the Hoyt Banshee which is a great bow. My nephew wants one just like it! It doesn't have to be hoyt but would sure like to hear if anyone has a good LH youth bow for sale! Help ole Santy Clause out plz!

Default LH Bow for Sale

Good morning,

I have a LH Bear OdysseyII with adjustable draw length for sale, $275.

I bought it new and used it from March-August, when I was first learning to shoot. (I'm right handed but left-eye dominant - so had to learn to shoot lefty).

I've since upgraded to a Bowtech Equalizer, so would love to see my first bow go to a good home & help someone else out.

Let me know.

Banned

there is an archery shop on ebay who are sellin new lefty Bear Archery youth bow models for $219 with some accessories. also look at brownings micro midas.

i might have your bow
    30-40lbs.
    micro midas 3
    LH
    bought it in 05
    grown out of it
    little rust but in great shape
    has a prong rest
    bad sights won't sell with
    peep
    kisser button
    stabilizer
    nice bow can shoot great groups
    more info just contact me at buckkiller93@yahoo.com
    Deon

QUOTE=ksbirdogn;101643]My son has the Hoyt Banshee which is a great bow. My nephew wants one just like it! It doesn't have to be hoyt but would sure like to hear if anyone has a good LH youth bow for sale! Help ole Santy Clause out plz![/QUOTE]

Default Left hand youth bow

My son has a left hand Mathews Ignition he is about to grow out of. I just ordered the last module I can get in 26in, I also have a 21 and 23. it has 50lb limbs on it, and I have 40lb limbs that will go with it. The bare bow with extra limbs and modules will be 300.00. It has a trpohy ridge drop zone rest, spot hogg sight,,limbsavers,peep,wrist sling,stabilizer,all this will add 200.00 to the price. It is set up now at 23in, 50lbs

You can't beat the bear Odyssey 2 for the price. You can pick them up new on ebay for just over $200. My twins have them and killed 3 deer with them this year. Get the 5o# model and not the 40# as they will use them longer. You don't need any special tools to change draw length or adjust the weight setting. They are also quiet shooter. My one son had a browning micro and it was not close to the quality of the bear. My boy's are 12 years old and love them.