You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default A Democratic Holiday Wish

    To All My Democrat Friends:

    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

    I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere.

    Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.



    To My Republican Friends:

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  2. #2
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default


  3. #3
    get'n rid of target panic STRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Very politically correct.
    .

    Carbon Matrix

    Certified NASP Instructor

  4. #4
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    yeah we dont have a smiley for how hard i am laughing.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #5
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default



  6. #6
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default


  7. #7
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  8. #8
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    democrat..............
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #9
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    democrat..............
    fanboy...........
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  10. #10
    Why be Normal bill10418's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clover & Oats View Post
    Very politically correct.
    Why be politically correct? Be like me--------Politically CHALLENGED
    Mathews SwitchBack XT
    29"
    60# Draw
    Extreme RT900 w/additional pin
    Trophy Taker Rest

    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=2124

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Ive heard there are some parts of the country who want Mall Santa's to stop saying Ho Ho ho?

  12. #12
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Draw View Post
    Ive heard there are some parts of the country who want Mall Santa's to stop saying Ho Ho ho?
    yup deragetory term aimed at loose women.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  13. #13
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    To All My Democrat Friends:

    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

    I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere.

    Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.



    To My Republican Friends:

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    No No hablo ingles, que?
    No I'm not dead

  14. #14
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    I heard in PA a child was suspended from school for wishing their teacher a Merry Christmas. They said if it is done again they will be expelled.

    I am just totally amazed everyday at what this country has become.


    "HONDA"

Similar Threads

  1. Everyone have a nice and safe holiday
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 10:57 PM
  2. Wolfden Bowstrings Holiday special
    By bowmechanic in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 12:11 PM
  3. 30th Annual Holiday Tournament
    By zippy in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •