You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default You all really do need a serious section

going off another thread with this...
    i know im Riff Raf but you guys do need a serious place to go!
    General is not cutting it for some reason,,i like to cut up probably more than most here.....but general here is like Mutantville in that other place..
    I don't spend that much time here but when i do come in it looks like the kids were left alone or something....
    every thread i see has cutting up in it (maybe im not looking at the good ones) maybe thats what you all want,,which is ok then...
    Not trying to step on any toes here or anything, but since im mostly an outsider i think i can see it maybe more than the ones here all the time!
    Im can of like a newbie every time i come here and see what the real newbies see..
    Just thought i would throw that out there for ya,,,,something to think about,,,,talk among your selves im out

It is just the seasons I think. What I see os a place where if you want to ask some thing. You feel easy about asking. I do not think everyone here thinks they are better. It is a home feeling
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

dodgensince74

I feel it is better this way, I don't spend as much time in here as others but I know that if I come in here I won't be entering a bar room fight that was started because some one wanted to force thier hunting ethics on some one else, but will be more then likely be leaving with a on my face. If some one ask a question here, they get thier answer with out having to worry about being belittled or worse because they think a little different then the purist. If I want to be serious and see a bar fight, I will go to the site down the street.

Maybe this is the reason our site here is better than the other ones.

I understand your thinking riff raff but.............we do usually answer the questions before getting out of control. I think.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by ib4hoyt View Post
    General is not cutting it for some reason,,i like to cut up probably more than most here.....but general here is like Mutantville in that other place..
    I don't spend that much time here but when i do come in it looks like the kids were left alone or something....
    every thread i see has cutting up in it (maybe im not looking at the good ones) maybe thats what you all want,,which is ok then...
    Not trying to step on any toes here or anything, but since im mostly an outsider i think i can see it maybe more than the ones here all the time!
    Im can of like a newbie every time i come here and see what the real newbies see..
    Just thought i would throw that out there for ya,,,,something to think about,,,,talk among your selves im out

I agree, I would like to see the threads not pertaining to Archery, moved to the Clubhouse Lounge area.

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    I agree, I would like to see the threads not pertaining to Archery, moved to the Clubhouse Lounge area.
    Hi JR
    are you trying ta be a party pooper
    we gonna cut up all tha time and one thing fwer sure we ain't the other palce

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Hi JR
    are you trying ta be a party pooper
    we gonna cut up all tha time and one thing fwer sure we ain't the other palce
    No pooping on this party... When someone wants to post something serious, it sometimes gets lost in the fun. I think that if we were able to post things in the offtopic area and not wait, this section would be more useful.

And trust me, I don't want this place to be like the other

But remember guys Chris is only one man and he cannot be here all the time. I remember before, the offtopic was running rampant with spam and disgusting stuff.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    But remember guys Chris is only one man and he cannot be here all the time. I remember before, the offtopic was running rampant with spam and disgusting stuff.
    Maybe there's a need?

There's also different ways that spam can be managed with this software, which may only require doing some updates.

so there IS a problem......if there wasnt we wouldnt be talking about......

Here is the problem......for me anyway....

I love archery, but if I had to talk serious about it all the time, I would get tired of it........

I have been hanging out in the lounge alot more lately......

Like I said......take the general back if thats what you want.....

POST a BUNCH OF THREADS on tuning and stuff like that....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Senior Member vonottoexperience's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Yeah, like those stupid Bunny threads...what's up with that
    Hoyt shop shooter
    Northern Dutchess
    Archery & Sportsman Supply
    7375 S. Broadway
    Red Hook, NY 12571
    (845) 758-3651

Quote Originally Posted by vonottoexperience View Post
    Yeah, like those stupid Bunny threads...what's up with that
    we didnt have a place for them, when they were started.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    so there IS a problem......if there wasnt we wouldnt be talking about......

Here is the problem......for me anyway....

I love archery, but if I had to talk serious about it all the time, I would get tired of it........

I have been hanging out in the lounge alot more lately......

Like I said......take the general back if thats what you want.....

POST a BUNCH OF THREADS on tuning and stuff like that....

Well, I think thats part of the problem... that if people weren't posting stuff other than archery in the General section, we might go for days with no one posting anything????? It's a catch 22.

Yes, I do need help and will be addressing that for 2008. I already have someone in mind and have briefly talked to them about becoming a moderator.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yes, I do need help and will be addressing that for 2008. I already have someone in mind and have briefly talked to them about becoming a moderator.
    Just one thing and I know you will watch or it well.
    It is a MOD not a GOD. That is one reason I hang here.
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

I think most questions get a good answer before the thread gets to wild....

One of the reasons I come to this forum is for the humor....other sites get a little stuffy sometimes.

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I think most questions get a good answer before the thread gets to wild....

One of the reasons I come to this forum is for the humor....other sites get a little stuffy sometimes.
    Yup I agree. Very few people complain about stuff going off topic for the most part, as long as a few answers are given first. The addition of hte Lounge has helped keep stuff on topic as well I think
    No I'm not dead

YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar

Hey I thought I was riff and Bunnyman was raff.... what gives?
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Eph. 2:8-10

Yes and I am that strange one eyed guy over in the corner lurking here and there, Just waiting to strike

See they even have a smiley for me.

And I thought it must just be me I Agree get the kids that wanna play a Muntantville to go to

Dan
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com