You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default It's so hard to convert, but im taking it a step at a time.

I still find myself trying to get onto AT every day. I love this sight but its just to slow paced for me, I read fast, and for long periods of time, so I need the vast amounts of posting, lol. However, its funny because everytime I log onto AT I see a post saying "Congrats Mike you've done it!" Or "Lets give Mike a big hand for getting us back up and running smooth!" Well, this is funny to me. I think what we have happening here is people getting onto AT and it running smooth for the first 1 min like it does for me, then going to hell again. I have a custom built computer that I built myself. I have $3,000 worth of parts in it, pretty much the best stuff I can buy. I have roadrunner highspeed online, unrouted. My point being, my connection is blazing. And if I cant even surf AT without getting time outs, or huge lag, them im fairley sure that the problem is most definatly not fixed. Im taking it one step at a time, but i've almost got AT out of my system completly. Problems wont get fixed, when the AT staff are getting praised for things they havent yet done.
    2006 Hoyt UltraTec
    Spot Hogg Hogg-It
    Muzzy Zero Effect
    STS Front Mount
    Winners Choice Strings And Cables
    MD Custom Bow Slings
    Fletcher True Peep 1/4
    Muzzy 100 Grain 3 Blade

The boys from AT are struggling with the admin side of the forum. I feel their pain.

That said, we are growing at a nice pace and are gaining more users every day. A forum becomes a community and the members that post often encourage others to post often. It is a viral effect. The more one person posts, the more others post and so on.

We have now gained some really good members with a wide range of archery skills and experience. This along with the polite and helpful nature of our members will ensure the growth of this forum.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Great now I am polite and helpful???
    But I do agree, w/mad man, was on here last night and was told by some one after I made a joke about not being able to get on at for two full days, that I was wrong and that it was working fine. Well i tried it and low and behold it was, for ABOUT 3 AND A HALF stupid (yes I wanted to use a different word) minutes. Then nocked out again, same thin today.

Polite and helpful
    I cut things up and split them down!