You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar

Default Weight Loss Program.

A guys calls a company and orders their 5 day,10 pound wght loss program.The next day,there's a knock on his door and there stands before him a volupuous,athletic,19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pr of nike running shoe's and a sign around her neck.She introduces her self as a rep of the weight loss company..the sign reads.."if you can catch me,you can have me".With out a second thought he take out after her.A few miles later huffing and puffing,he gives up.The same girl shows up at his door for the next 4 days and the same thing happens.On the 5th day,he weigh's him self and is delighted to see that he's lost 10lbs as promised.He than calls the company and orders their 5 day, 20lb weight loss program.The next day there's a knock at his door and there stands the most stunning,beautiful,sexy woman he's ever seen wearing nothing but reebok running shoes and a sign arround her neck that says,"if you catch me,you can have me".Well,he out the door again after her like a shot.This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best,but with no luck.So for the next 4 days the same routine happen's with him gradually getting into better shape.Much to his delight again,he see's that he's lost 20lbs as promised.He decides to call the company and order their 5 day 50lb weight loss program."are you sure?" asks the rep on the phone,this is our most vigorous work out program...Absolutely he replys,i haven't felt this good in years.The next day there's a knock on his door and there standing is a huge muscular guy wearing nothing but Pink running shoe's and a sign arround his neck,that reads.....If I Catch You,Your A Is Mine.....he lost 63 pounds that week.
    Last edited by IChim2; 01-08-2008 at 01:32 PM.
    CSS by MeanV
    FB Truth and a few Dartons.
    FBSA member

I cut things up and split them down!