You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default dont you just want to send her all your account info......hahahaha

As-salaamu-alaikum

I Am Mrs. Reza Abdool From Egypt.i Am Married To Late Hassan Abdool Of Blessed Memory Who Was An Oil Explorer In Nigeria For Twelve Years Before He Died In The Year 2004. We Were Married For Twelve Years Without A Child. He Died After A Brief Illness That Lasted For Only Four Days.before His Death We Were Both Devoted Muslems.

Since His Death I Too Have Been Battling With Both Cancer And Fibroid Problems. Since My Late Husband's Relative Turn To Become Christains, They Said That I Am An Abomination To Them. Hence They Abandoned Me When They Heard That I Am Very Sick And Could Die Any Moment. Not Only That, They Confiscated All My Late Husband's Properties And Shared It Amongst Themselves Leaving Me With Nothing To Live On. There Reason Is That I Don't Have A Child For My Late Husband.

Unknown To My Brothers Inlaw My Late Husband Deposited The Sum Of Us$5.7 Million (five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand U.s Dollars) With A Bank Here In Nigeria. Recently, My Doctor Told Me That I Have Only Six Months To Live Due To Cancer Problem. Having Known My Condition I Decided To Donate This Fund To A Devoted Muslim Individual That Will Utilize This Money The Way I Am Going To Instructs Herein.

I Want This Muslim Individual To Use This Money In All Sincerity To Fund Mosques, Orphanages, Widows, And Also Propagating The Word Of Allah And To Ensure That The Society Upholds The Views And Belief Of The Holy Prophet. The Almgighty Allah Emphasizes So Much On Allah's Benevolence And This Has Encourage Me To Take This Bold Step. I Took This Decision Because I Don't Have Any Child That Will Inherit This Money And My Husband Relatives Are Not Trusted Relations And I Don't Want A Situation Where This Money Will Be Used In An Unholy Manner. Hence The Reasons For This Bold Decision. I Know That After Death I Will Be With Allah The Most
    Beneficent And The Most Merciful.

Also I Will Want You To Kindly Send To Me Your Full Name, Your Address, Your Phone And Fax, Your Age, Your Occupation, So That I Will Forward It To My Lawyer Who Will Assist You Process And Receive The Money.

May The Almighty Allah Continue To Guide And Protect You.

Wassalam,
    Mrs.radi Abdool.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Banned

I just got my first phishing scam mail from pay pal the other day. But I never get this lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by SinGin View Post
    I just got my first phishing scam mail from pay pal the other day. But I never get this lucky.
    yeah i get a different one every day.........

Default got this one yestarday......

The National Lottery
    P O Box 1010
    Liverpool, L70 1N
    UNITED KINGDOM
    (Customer Services)
    Ref: UK/9420X2/68
    Batch: 074/06/ZY369

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear Lucky Winner,

RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the draw (#1256) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on Saturday, 5th January 2008. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool of over 25,000 names drawn from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions programme conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lot

The result of our computer draw (#1256) selected your name and email address attached to e-ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5627635368/07 drew the lucky numbers: 02 03 12 20 33 49 (bonus no.11), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e. match 6. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of Ј4,556,043 (
    You can go through our online web result checker

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/pl...heckerStart.do

to verify your prize online with your numbers: 02 03 12 20 33 49

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your winning would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Germany . Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars presented below sending the batch and reference numbers and these information below for quick verifications and release of funds. between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through Sunday

CLAIMS DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFO;

Mr Brian Hong Hollis
    Email: brianhollis@rediffmail.com

You are therefore advised to send the following information to the claims department to facilitate the verification on your winning.

1. Full name: ......................
    2. Country: ...............................
    3. Contact Address: ....................................
    4. Telephone Number: ...............................
    5. Marital Status: ..........................
    6. Occupation.: ...............................
    7. Age: .............................

Congratulations!! once again.
    Yours in service,

YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar

alaikum-salaam
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Eph. 2:8-10

Sounds like a great deal..........where do I sign up???

"HONDA"

I have some ocean front property in Kansas for sell too!!!