01-16-2008, 10:02 AM #1
2008 3DShoots 5-Spot Smack Down League
Time to screw in the long stabilizers, sight in the scopes, nock your fat shafted arrow and hang up a paper target. Find yourself 60 feet and start flinging arrows.
It is 5-Spot Smack Down time........................
Here are some rules......
1. Have fun.
2. Scores must be shot from whatever distance you have available. 20 yard is the preferred distance.
3. Target face must be the official NFAA 5 spot target face (you can shoot all arrows at the NFAA single spot if you want)
4. Scoring will be 5 for arrows in the white, 4 in the blue (X counts as an 6)
5. We will be shooting 12 ends with a possible score of 360, 60x
6. Score line cutters for the higher score.
7. Scores must be PM'd to me by each Wednesday at midnight. You can shoot the score anytime before that. Once you submit a score, that is the one that counts. No submitting a better score later on.
8. Be honest. This is for everyone's benefit. You will not improve as an archer if you cheat yourself.
9. Have fun.
PM me the scores in the following format:
X's counted as 6's will help with tie breakers and scoring. I will keep track of X counts also and maybe we can have a prize for the largest X count at the end.
Depending on the number of shooters, I will sit down one or several shooters each end. At the end of the sit down, points will be assigned by finishing position. The top 10 shooters will receive points. 10 points for 1st place, 9 for second, 8 for 3rd, etc. These points will be used to keep track of the standings through the 5 weeks.
If I have forgotten anything, please let me know. Please keep this thread on topic so I don't have to wade through a bunch of nonsense. Each week, I will start a new thread with the date on it so we can find them easier.
Last edited by Chris; 01-16-2008 at 09:43 PM.Pathfinder Arrow Wraps
01-16-2008, 10:04 AM #2
First scores are due by:
Wednesday, January 23rd by midnight. We'll run it 5 weeks.Pathfinder Arrow Wraps
01-16-2008, 10:44 AM #3
I'm in....I still stink at it, but I'm in.Hook 'Em Horns
01-16-2008, 10:45 AM #4
01-16-2008, 11:07 AM #5
I will be in, but NOW I will have to find time to run to a different range
now we might as well shoot vegas targets
the place that I shoot league is only 17.5 yards........and that wouldnt be fareI cut things up and split them down!
01-16-2008, 11:19 AM #6Pathfinder Arrow Wraps
12-28-2008, 10:10 PM #7
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Watertown wi.
Count me in. This will be new to me. ILL be shooting from 20 yards
12-30-2008, 01:03 PM #8
im in we havent had it start first week in jan see you all then spotts are going to fall
By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down LeagueReplies: 9Last Post: 01-15-2009, 07:00 PM
By jcmorgan31 in forum General Archery ForumReplies: 112Last Post: 02-01-2008, 04:51 PM
By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down LeagueReplies: 61Last Post: 01-31-2008, 09:09 AM
By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down LeagueReplies: 28Last Post: 09-10-2007, 02:37 PM
By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down LeagueReplies: 70Last Post: 08-24-2007, 08:55 PM