You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 138
  1. #41
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    Nope. ...........................
    Me neither.......

  2. #42
    #1 THREAD KILLER Pinwheel1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    at your course..taking your money
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    NO PSE STAFF SHOOTERS!

    GO buy yourself a Mathews and then come back :P
    nope!! Tired of winning!!!! If I shot a Mathews I'd have to shoot twice to make up the scores.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

  3. #43
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    why all the hatred for the BUNNY???
    Its always been there buddy. Just more people to voice it nowadays.

    Ok I'm all ready for the shootin...............I mean smackin to begin.

    Hey firegirl????? You better get that Blowtech tuned real good.

    Oh and hey JCMartin........you better drink alot of that koolaid and have a little extra in it cause I plan on bringin some P A I N.

    Hey twoshoes you better step forward a little cause you gonna need all the help you can get.


    "HONDA"

  4. #44
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Its always been there buddy. Just more people to voice it nowadays.

    Ok I'm all ready for the shootin...............I mean smackin to begin.

    Hey firegirl????? You better get that Blowtech tuned real good.

    Oh and hey JCMartin........you better drink alot of that koolaid and have a little extra in it cause I plan on bringin some P A I N.

    Hey twoshoes you better step forward a little cause you gonna need all the help you can get.

    Hey..... I like that.......
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  5. #45
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    Hey..... I like that.......
    Yeah I thought it was kinda catchy.........


    "HONDA"

  6. #46
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Ok so I know the other place has the pine bench and last time we had the oak bench so are we still gonna have oak or can we have a nice odorifurous Cedar????


    "HONDA"

  7. #47
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Ok so I know the other place has the pine bench and last time we had the oak bench so are we still gonna have oak or can we have a nice odorifurous Cedar????
    So what's the deal do you still keep turning in scores after you get set down? Hey Chieftan of Smack we need a set of rules for beginers...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  8. #48
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    So what's the deal do you still keep turning in scores after you get set down? Hey Chieftan of Smack we need a set of rules for beginers...
    Dude....did you read the other thread???
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  9. #49
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    What is most important is the per end score. So if you shoot a 25 with 3 Xs, then submit it as a 28. Your final score doesn't really matter. You can keep your score for yourself like normal, but when you send it to me, just add the Xs to each end.

    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8069

    Read through that thread and it should make sense how I eliminate shooters per end......
    I read this one and I don't see anywhere wher it has rules in it?....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  10. #50
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I read this one and I don't see anywhere wher it has rules in it?....
    I posted rules. You want a posted shot sequence too???
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  11. #51
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Ok so I know the other place has the pine bench and last time we had the oak bench so are we still gonna have oak or can we have a nice odorifurous Cedar????

    I think I got a bed of nails (don't ask...I got a mean Ex.) laying around we could turn into a bench. Just a little added pressure to make JCmartin practise this time around.

  12. #52
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I think I got a bed of nails (don't ask...I got a mean Ex.) laying around we could turn into a bench. Just a little added pressure to make JCmartin practise this time around.
    Not only am I gonna practice more, I'm actually paying to attend a seminar. You guys are so screwed........
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  13. #53
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    Not only am I gonna practice more, I'm actually paying to attend a seminar. You guys are so screwed........
    Heck if you need to learn how to ride the pine just ask, you don't have to go to a seminar!... I won't even charge you
    No I'm not dead

  14. #54
    YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Heck if you need to learn how to ride the pine just ask, you don't have to go to a seminar!... I won't even charge you
    I think he's teaching the pine riders seminar.... he's well qualified!
    _____________________________________________
    FBSA Member.... Livin' Large!
    '06 Mathews Apex 7
    '06 Mathews Apex 7
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson


    Eph. 2:8-10

  15. #55
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    From what I hear, Tim Strickland doesn't teach a guy how to end up on the pine....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  16. #56
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    From what I hear, Tim Strickland doesn't teach a guy how to end up on the pine....
    Who?.........that old Hoyt guy?

  17. #57
    Slippy for President Hook Em's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    At Home in Texas
    Posts
    1,938

    Default

    Is there a splinter removal portion in the seminar?
    Hook 'Em Horns

  18. #58
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hook Em View Post
    Is there a splinter removal portion in the seminar?
    No they supply leather pants at the seminar in the gift bags...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  19. #59
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    No they supply leather pants at the seminar in the gift bags...
    BUTTless chaps
    I cut things up and split them down!

  20. #60
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    BUTTless chaps
    Are you tryin to say Morgan is like a baby robin?...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Similar Threads

  1. Week 2: 2008 Smack Down League
    By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 06:00 PM
  2. Week 2: Smack Down League
    By jcmorgan31 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 03:51 PM
  3. Week 1: 2008 Smack Down League
    By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 08:09 AM
  4. Week 3: 3Dshoots 5 Spot Sit Down League
    By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 01:37 PM
  5. 3Dshoots.com 5-Spot Sitdown League
    By jcmorgan31 in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 07:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •