You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Any Nascar Nuts Out There ???

How bad do you have it?? I cant waite for sunday to get my fix
    Quit Moving That Target

me, me , you stol my post!! kind stinks though cause all out outdoor 3d shoots are on sundays, so i always miss the beginning of the race. we are leaving on march 9th to goto the vegas race. Im excited, this will be my sons first race..... oooohhh cant wait!!!!

Yep, Jimmy Johnson is my boy. Go get'em Jimmy.
    Chad got the shaft by Nascar that's for sure.

wow wait a second i dont want to get into a pissin match about this and let me start by saying this Jimmy Johnson is my favorite driver also and if you want I will show you the # 48 arrow arrow wraps that I use from time to time. But if I was Jimmy I would demand to be released from my contract so I could go get a ride from a team that trusted my driving ability enough to allow me to try to win w/out cheating all the time, yeah and i know they all do it. But I am really starting to get a bad feeling about Jimmys chances of winning the points if Chad sticks around. Now let me say a little something about everones favorite driver Tony I hit everything on the track Stewart, first he cries about someone is going to get killed again, and then he goes out and drives like that, what an idiot.
    I cut things up and split them down!

LMAO my thoughts also Bowman, but i wasnt going to be the first to say it!!! I love watchin Stewart open mouth and inserting foot!!!!! I wont even shop at home depot!!!! I do think the 48 can pull of a win in points with chad, but ne should focus on other things other theny trying to bend the rules!!!

I also want to say that off the track Tony Stewart is a gentleman if you let him be one, but just like him if you stand there giving me the finger and yelling at me, I am going to be nasty right back. For instance a couple of summers ago my 10 yr old brother wated to get his autogragh at one of the dirt tracks here in New York (he does a few races at Lebanon Valley and my family is always there) So the flagger took my brother down and introduced him to Tony, Do you know that not only did Tony sign his shirt but gave him another, took him in and around the car and trailer and talked to him for a good half hour. And there are some that would have you beleive that he is just and a--hole all the time. Still does not change my oppinion of him in a race car though
    I cut things up and split them down!

o im sure hes a great guy.... (when hes getting what he wants, or is in a good mood). lol