Thread: why we get confused
02-26-2006, 01:39 PM #1
why we get confused
There are many reasons why a post can be misunderstood
Why English is so difficult !!!
1) The bandage was wound around the wound.
2) The farm was used to produce produce.
3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
4) We must polish the Polish furniture.
5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
8) At the Army base, a bass was painted on the head of a bass drum.
9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10) I did not object to the object.
11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
13) They were too close to the door to close it.
14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.
15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
18) After a number of Novocain injections, my jaw got number.
19) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
20) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
21) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
22) I spent last evening evening out a pile of dirt.
23) My watch says two to two, too.
There is no egg in eggplant nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France. Quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square. Noses that run and feet that smell?
Alarm goes off by going on
aim small miss small
02-26-2006, 04:32 PM #2
oh boyI cut things up and split them down!
02-28-2006, 07:01 PM #3
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
Thats deep manQuit Moving That Target
By kbohunt in forum General Archery ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 06-17-2008, 05:45 AM
By IChim2 in forum General Archery ForumReplies: 85Last Post: 09-22-2007, 09:06 PM
By Ishaaq in forum Beginners Archery RangeReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2006, 01:25 AM