You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default USBA shoot in Wabash Indiana

    Everyone that shoots at the USBA shoot Feb 9th and 10th will receive a free string tamer from Duravane....The sign up sheet is filling quickly so get signed up ASAP.

    Shoot will be held at Bass&bucks in Wabash Indiana
    any questions feel free to PM me

    Not sure if I can post a link to Bassandbucks.com so I wont

  2. #2
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    Everyone that shoots at the USBA shoot Feb 9th and 10th will receive a free string tamer from Duravane....The sign up sheet is filling quickly so get signed up ASAP.

    Shoot will be held at Bass&bucks in Wabash Indiana
    any questions feel free to PM me

    Not sure if I can post a link to Bassandbucks.com so I wont
    Is this an indoor 3D shoot?...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Whats USBA?

  4. #4
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Whats USBA?
    The United States Bowhunters Association (USBA) is being formed to provide archery competition events, wherein, novice, average and expert archers compete for prizes and/or money on a nearly equal basis. It is the intention of the USBA to promote the sport of archery by offering competitions that allow all archers the opportunity to win an archery event regardless of their current skill.
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  5. #5
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Is this an indoor 3D shoot?...
    yes indoor 3d event, it is also a qualifier for the world outdoor shoot.

    Lots of prizes!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    The United States Bowhunters Association (USBA) is being formed to provide archery competition events, wherein, novice, average and expert archers compete for prizes and/or money on a nearly equal basis. It is the intention of the USBA to promote the sport of archery by offering competitions that allow all archers the opportunity to win an archery event regardless of their current skill.
    So basicly --- they give out trophies to people who came in last.... I think I need to join!

  7. #7
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    yes indoor 3d event, it is also a qualifier for the world outdoor shoot.

    Lots of prizes!!!!!!!
    I have never shot indoor 3D do they have sissy stakes...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  8. #8
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    The United States Bowhunters Association (USBA) is being formed to provide archery competition events, wherein, novice, average and expert archers compete for prizes and/or money on a nearly equal basis. It is the intention of the USBA to promote the sport of archery by offering competitions that allow all archers the opportunity to win an archery event regardless of their current skill.
    I think you shoot a couple of events to get your handicap and then everyone is on a level playing field.......

    got one thing to say about that.........SANDBAGGER
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #9
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I have never shot indoor 3D do they have sissy stakes...
    this will give you an idea of what it looks like.

    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11742

  10. #10
    In search of the big rack IN Bowhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    So basicly --- they give out trophies to people who came in last.... I think I need to join!
    Losers win?????? Thats got my name written all over it!!!!

  11. #11
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IN Bowhunter View Post
    Losers win?????? Thats got my name written all over it!!!!
    We could ride together....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  12. #12
    In search of the big rack IN Bowhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    We could ride together....
    Do two losers in the same truck equal a winner like two negatives make a positive????

  13. #13
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IN Bowhunter View Post
    Do two losers in the same truck equal a winner like two negatives make a positive????
    I like your thinkin....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  14. #14
    In search of the big rack IN Bowhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I like your thinkin....
    Thank you, thank you very much! Good thoughts are far and few between in my brain so don't mind me if I appear to be enjoying this!!

    Hey, how about we have a motto, "WE ARE NOT LOSERS"

  15. #15
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IN Bowhunter View Post
    Thank you, thank you very much! Good thoughts are far and few between in my brain so don't mind me if I appear to be enjoying this!!

    Hey, how about we have a motto, "WE ARE NOT LOSERS"
    Why kid each other?....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  16. #16
    In search of the big rack IN Bowhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Why kid each other?....
    Good point.......

  17. #17
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    You got a PM Dude...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Similar Threads

  1. Need A Little Help From Indiana
    By Liv2Bowhunt in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 06:40 PM
  2. Dont Forget USBA shoot this coming weekend
    By rodney482 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 05:23 PM
  3. USBA $8000 team shoot
    By fatboyte in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 07:36 AM
  4. USBA $8000 team shoot
    By fatboyte in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 07:20 PM
  5. First 3d shoot @wabash in.
    By steamer454 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •