You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thumbs up Well now I have a problem!!

Well took my lovely, wonderful, sweet, pretty, great fiance to shoot for the first time today, well it was fine except why wont they trust us? Woman I mean. I could not convince her that if she put the kisser button in the corner of her mouth it would not hurt her when the string was released. I know it was just all the new things and the most important thing is to be patient w/the patient but I wish she would trust me The other thing is the bow is a pse spyder w/24" venom cam. Proper draw length but the limbs are 50-60lbs, can get them safely to 43-44 lbs but I have to help her get it to past the break off point. So if anyone knows of a pair of 40-50lbs limbs, would be willing to pay fair price for them.
    Now I got a question even though she cant pull the weight all the way back, she can let down very slowly w/out any problem???? I dont get it you would think the weight would pull her arm foward very quickly????? It was fun though, not bringing my stuff and just spending time helping her, she did ask if we could comeback and try some more next sunday. I am a happy man!!!!
    I cut things up and split them down!

That's good stuff. My wife said today she doesn't see the thrill of it all. I can't say much ....... she likes to ride motorcycles with me and fish. Can't win em all.

Default good

Man thats great, I good way to spend time together, my wife would like to try but she cannot pull any of my bows back. Gotta get her a little bow I guess. Ya your right women always think that your lying to them, like we get some sick pleasure by watching them get hurt. Its not like you told her to pull both triggers on an old double barrel at the same time

Default Women shooting bows?????

Just kidding my wife used to shoot with me occasionally but she found better things to spend her time on. Oh well whatever she thinks. I can not think of anything better than KILLING THOSE NASTY LITTLE X's As for women shooting bows I think its best to have a friend consult the little lady. Because if anything goes wrong (busted nose,lip or big nasty welt on forearm or the worst of all a broken nail ) I will not be in the dog house. I would love to get her back into shooting, she was pretty good when she quit. Remember though guys this is a very dangerous road you are travelling down. It may be that in the end she is the one laughing--at your score that is. So have fun and be careful.

Frank

"HONDA"

Oh god not the old broken nail
    I cut things up and split them down!