Thread: 20 things not to say to a cop
01-25-2008, 05:50 PM #1
20 things not to say to a cop
The top 20 things not to say to a cop when he pulls you over.
20. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
19. Sorry officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
18. Aren't you the guy from the villiage people?
17. Hey, you must have been doing 125 to keep up with me, good job.
16. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical shape to be a police officer.
15. I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.
14. Bad cop. No donut.
13. You're not going to check the trunk, are you?
12. Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire confidence.
11. Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on cops?
10. Is it true that people become cops because they are too dumb to work at McDonalds?
9. I pay your salary
8. So uh, you on the take or what?
7. Gee officer, that's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning.
6. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
5. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there is no other cars around, that's how far they are ahead of me.
4. What do you mean have I been drinking? You are the trained specialist.
3. Well, when I reached down to pick up my bag of chips, my gun fell off of my lap and got lodged between the brake and the gas pedal, forcing me to speed out of control.
2. Hey, is that a 9mm? That's nothing compared to this 44 magnum.
1. Hey, can you give me another one of those full cavity searches?
01-30-2008, 10:13 PM #2
Those were great.
For some reason the image of Slippy popped into my head after reading this.Never buy reloads from a man named Stumpy, Lefty or Nub
By red man in forum WTB: Want to Buy Archery ItemsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2008, 04:43 PM
By MoSkeeter0311 in forum Jokes ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:03 PM
By Wheely in forum Jokes ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2008, 03:11 AM
By tnts79 in forum Bowhunting forumReplies: 10Last Post: 09-28-2007, 10:40 PM
By Pinwheel1969 in forum Bowhunting forumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2007, 10:26 PM