You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Sorry to everyone here.

It has been brought to my attention in a few of these posts (today) that some of you have a problem w/me, or my sence of humor. I have never knowingly tried insult anyone, it is just my sence of humor but if you would like i can be completly serious all the time and never make anyone have a laugh, even if it was at my exspence. ( by the way I know my spelling sucks most of the time) If my stay here is a problem then let me know and I will leave. To all those that have had a chuckle I am sorry but no more fun can be had here.
    I cut things up and split them down!

No problems here!!! It's good to see an active chatter!!

Default What is wrong with some people???

Bowman I for one enjoy your sense of humor and do not think anyone should be upset with your comments. You my friend add color to an otherwise black and white world. I'm sure if you were causing any problems Chris would recieve a PM and then contact you if he thought it was justified. If you get serious about everything then you will blend into the dull crowd that I am in. Sometimes people just need to lighten up a little. So I guess if you need to hack on someone then I will be your huckleberry. So come on hit me with your best shot. Well enough said for now.

Frank

"HONDA"

I have received no complaints. From the posts I have read, your sense of humor comes across very well. I don't recall reading any posts where anyone could be offended.

This forum is for all to enjoy. Don't take life to seriously, have a good laugh. They say it's good for your heart.

Here's a group hug for everyone.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

I know that sometimes I can be a wise --- but for the most part I just dont care for trouble, just seemed as though people were talking things the wrong way. Thanx though and I too consider you my freind and if I ever get out of this place called NY maybe I will look you up sometime, after all that is my goal, to get out of NY. Anybody that would want to live here would have to be out of there mind. Small deer (most of them anyway), small
    ------ woman and small minded people. Are all that live here in this place, of course not any of the guys on here that live here though

Bowman, I am new here but not new to message boards and there is always someone with their feelings on their sleeves anywhere you go in life. I think that some people lack a sense of humor and the ability to make others laugh. With that being said, if they can't do it then no one should be able to. I have made some cracks that went WAY past the line......and have had some pretty witty return fire. Don't let them change you despite all the crying. "He said my bowtech looked ugly and my hip quiver makes my butt look big." I say, relax.....it's the internet. If you can't take the heat........then have a nice hot cup of shut the ---- up! (make it luke warm if you can't take the heat!)

Thanks............please drive through.

Scott

oh god does anyone have a full length mirror, cuz now I have to see if MY hip quiver makes MY but look big.

Default Thanks Chris

Sometimes thats all people want is to be hugged you are so considerate to my feelings. We all need somebody to lean on. Hey Firewalker I'll take mine lukewarm because hot liquids burn the roof of my mouth. Now that that's over Bowman I really don't think we care about how big your bum is. Later guys.

Frank

"HONDA"

I really hope not.

Are ya saying there's a bunch of ole stick in the muds Some folks just really need to lighten up and enjoy life a bit more.

Tell us now Bowman, did ya say something bad about Bowtech or Mathews

MoBowman ```--------->
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Thumbs down Who got upset?????

I have never knowingly tried insult anyone, it is just my sence of humor but if you would like i can be completly serious all the time and never make anyone have a laugh, even if it was at my exspence
    Both of these are from you. Who is upset???? Lets get em

#18 Yesterday, 10:47 PM
    BOWMAN
    Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow and let me guess you also shot that group while the bow was upside down to didnt you, you are the greatest, your the best, is that what you needed to hear? And by the way I do not think my stories are messed up. Maybe if you could read or maybe even paid attention to what we are talking about. Oh buy the way have a good day sir GOD.

Who got upset??? I can read, I addressed the question with a true, UNBIASED answer, and this is what you write in response? Does it bother you that I can group like that with my Allegiance? Why so upset? Because the limb doesn't come back and hit me in the face like you joked? It does bother you - I can shoot a "crappy" bow better than you can shoot the famous Mathews. And I would rub it in that my arrow gets there a heck of a lot faster but I won't. Not that kind of a guy

Nice story though.