You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default I need a PLUMBER....

    Ok so it's like this I came home tonight and the Units gone.... I start to fix myself something for dinner and I walk over by the kitchen sink and I here a squishing sound. Well I have laminate wood floor in the kitchen and the water is pushing up through the seams. I put down this pad like stuff when I put the floor down that has a plastic back on it so I am thinking the water is just between the plastic and the laminate floor. I am hoping this is the case. So I look under the sink and evidently the Unit had nocked the drain loose from the sink drainer (it's all plastic) So it looks like I will be spending most of the day tomorrow laying under the sink replacing it with a metal drain kit....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  2. #2
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Ok so it's like this I came home tonight and the Units gone.... I start to fix myself something for dinner and I walk over by the kitchen sink and I here a squishing sound. Well I have laminate wood floor in the kitchen and the water is pushing up through the seams. I put down this pad like stuff when I put the floor down that has a plastic back on it so I am thinking the water is just between the plastic and the laminate floor. I am hoping this is the case. So I look under the sink and evidently the Unit had nocked the drain loose from the sink drainer (it's all plastic) So it looks like I will be spending most of the day tomorrow laying under the sink replacing it with a metal drain kit....
    ya need to get that water outta there. do you have a shop vac?

    It shouldn't take all day to swap out a drain......

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central MA
    Posts
    501

    Default

    You have my simpathy fiddle. I don't fit under sinks either! My unit wants me to plumb up a dog washing tub and sink in the basment so she can torture my three springers.
    Jennings Uniforce 70lbs
    overdraw
    XX75 2216's (26")
    Muzzy 100 3 blade.
    FBSA PROUD MEMBER.
    President of the DickyDoo club.

  4. #4
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    I made the switch to plastic this year....

    Good luck buddy.


    "HONDA"

  5. #5
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    ya need to get that water outta there. do you have a shop vac?

    It shouldn't take all day to swap out a drain......
    JC I will have to pull the floor up to get the water out from under it..
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  6. #6
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I made the switch to plastic this year....

    Good luck buddy.
    Plastic is what I have now.....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  7. #7
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    JC I will have to pull the floor up to get the water out from under it..
    IF YOU DONT get the water out of there, its gonna MOLD
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #8
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    IF YOU DONT get the water out of there, its gonna MOLD
    I don't know what I am gonna do it is gonna cost me a fortune anyway I look at it...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Norwalk Wi
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Sorry about your bad luck. Hopefully you can get over it before the little woman gets home.
    Where would America be without the "gun totting redneck"?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Ok so it's like this I came home tonight and the Units gone.... I start to fix myself something for dinner and I walk over by the kitchen sink and I here a squishing sound. Well I have laminate wood floor in the kitchen and the water is pushing up through the seams. I put down this pad like stuff when I put the floor down that has a plastic back on it so I am thinking the water is just between the plastic and the laminate floor. I am hoping this is the case. So I look under the sink and evidently the Unit had nocked the drain loose from the sink drainer (it's all plastic) So it looks like I will be spending most of the day tomorrow laying under the sink replacing it with a metal drain kit....
    Aren't you tha lucky one.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  11. #11
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Aren't you tha lucky one.
    Thanks I think.....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  12. #12
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Is the laminate floor glued together or is it the snap together kind?.....

  13. #13
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    Is the laminate floor glued together or is it the snap together kind?.....
    It's snap together..
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  14. #14
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    It's snap together..
    you can take it up and then put it back down then, huh?.....

  15. #15
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    you can take it up and then put it back down then, huh?.....
    I probably can I don't know how hard it's gonna be to take apart?...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  16. #16
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I probably can I don't know how hard it's gonna be to take apart?...
    I've never installed any. Hopefully you can so you dont have to tear it up and then buy new stuff to replace it.........

  17. #17
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    I've never installed any. Hopefully you can so you dont have to tear it up and then buy new stuff to replace it.........
    I think it cost me about $600 to put that floor down the first time...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  18. #18
    dodgensince74
    Guest

    Default

    the plumbing part should not take you to long, its the floor thats going to get you, good luck.

  19. #19
    BOWNUTS jdawg240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,442

    Default

    Do you have free floating floor? Did you install it??? Put a fan on it tonight either way.
    I never miss, my arrows always hit something
    FBSA STAFF GRILLER

  20. #20
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg240 View Post
    Do you have free floating floor? Did you install it??? Put a fan on it tonight either way.
    yeah it's free floating and I installed it...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •