You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Not sure what they are called

WTB I need a some of those metal rings on the nock end of the linejammer shafts. Does any one know what they are called If anyone has some they want to part with. Will gladly take them off your hands, the only place that has them is lancaster and I really dont like the problems they are having as of late w/credit card theft.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default Unibushings

are what your looking for. Not sure on size for those shafts however.

i dont think they are unibushings, these are designed tokeep the shaft from developing damage at the nock end and to help prevent robin hoods

They are Uni-Bushings. Go to your local shop and get into there inserts and see if you can find one to fit the Linejammers. When you find one that fits, have them order you some Easton Uni-bushings in the same size. Here is a link http://eastonarchery.com/accessories.asp?show=nocks

Darrel
    Last edited by Darrel; 03-01-2006 at 11:03 PM.
    Pro Staff Positions:

True Spot Scopes
    Coffey Marketing
    WindStalker Cable Guard
    VaneTec vanes
    Prostring custom bow strings

Well this time you were wrong Darrel. But I forgive you, as you are usally right and have helped me greatly in the past, but they are actually called nock outsert rings. they only fit Linejammer shafts (linejammer size) they also make them for the cxl shaft and I believe for the x-jammers also.

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN
    Well this time you were wrong Darrel. But I forgive you, as you are usually right and have helped me greatly in the past, but they are actually called nock outsert rings. they only fit Linejammer shafts (linejammer size) they also make them for the cxl shaft and I believe for the x-jammers also.

Ok.... no one is perfect, but some are close From what I have found the the uni bushings do a great job of protecting the shaft when shooting 3D and field, especially if you use G-nocks instead of super nocks. I have also used the CXL pin nocks, but I still prefer the uni bushing/G nock combo or GT bushings and pin nocks.

Hope you find what your looking for.

Darrel
    Pro Staff Positions:

True Spot Scopes
    Coffey Marketing
    WindStalker Cable Guard
    VaneTec vanes
    Prostring custom bow strings

BOWMAN I have a new doz of the nock outserts for the cxl 's . If you want them just let me know you can have them .Pm me your address and I will send them . John