You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default New Guy (My Story)

HEllo i am from Brooklyn NY and i just found this forum so i wanna tell you about my self and ask couple questions. Well since the little child i was interested in bows and archery.I got compund bow ( dont know the maker of this but i bought it from Ebay ) Second i got recurve bow made by Sentra. ( well i dont know much about bows so i hope i learn something.I just signed for Hunter Education and Bowhunter education.
    I am trying to find some archery range around my area but no luck so far. I would like if anyone of you members know any range here in NY so i can learn how to shoot and learn about bows.
    Well thank you and hope i will get any replies
    WS

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardslovak View Post
    HEllo i am from Brooklyn NY and i just found this forum so i wanna tell you about my self and ask couple questions. Well since the little child i was interested in bows and archery.I got compund bow ( dont know the maker of this but i bought it from Ebay ) Second i got recurve bow made by Sentra. ( well i dont know much about bows so i hope i learn something.I just signed for Hunter Education and Bowhunter education.
    I am trying to find some archery range around my area but no luck so far. I would like if anyone of you members know any range here in NY so i can learn how to shoot and learn about bows.
    Well thank you and hope i will get any replies
    WS
    to the forum. I am sure there are a few guys on here from around your area might be tomorrow before you get many replies but hang in there...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

There is a fellar close to ya in tha city Joe P
    Pm him and see
    BTW good ta have ya here and greetings from Dixieland
    Smkes

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Default thank you

well guys thank you for fast replies ,also if you know any sites where i can learn about archery (how to set up ...)
    thank you in advance