You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Horton Legend SL

Up for sell is a Horton Legend SL. I am selling the bow for my grandpa who just purchased the Desert Stryker. The crossbow was puchased brand new in 2000 and I have all the orginal paperwork, instuctions, box, and anything else that would have came with it brand new. Before I go into much more detail though I have to say that the limbs on the bow are beginning to get a slight hairline crack on the very front of the limbs next to the limb bolts on each side. I can't even get my camara to focus in on the crack becuase it is so small but it is there.

The limbs have been replaced once in November 2003 and this is the new set that was on here and as I said they are getting a hairline crack in them now. Other then that everything on this bow is in near perfect condition with just your everday scratches from hunting with it. It has a 165 LB pull and shot 305 FPS. The bow is listed at weighing 6.8 lbs and is very light when everything is on it. I just had it tuned a couple of weeks ago and had a brand new center serving put on the string.

I will include the following:

1- Horton Legend SL (2000 model)
    1- Tasco Red Dot scope with weaver scope rings
    4 - Used Crossbow bolts ( one will need refletched)
    2 - Brand new Horton Carbon Strike MX bolts ( never shot )
    1 - Horton Quiver
    1 - Extra Foot stirup for pulling the string
    1 - Extender Plate that will add about an inch to the butt of the bow
    1 - Quiver mount that came with the bow that has never been put on it

Now As I stated and I will say it again becuase I want everyone to know that the limbs are beginning to crack and it is very small so I am going to sell the bow very cheap incase someone would like to get new limbs for it. I would like to get $225.00 including shipping for it. I can accept paypal or money order and if you have anymore questions or anything at all just PM me or email me at superbro88@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mike

Horton Legend SL - Bows for sale or trade Horton Legend SL - Bows for sale or trade

Horton Legend SL - Bows for sale or trade Horton Legend SL - Bows for sale or trade

Any offers....Let me know if you have anything.