You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Well here it is!!!

Youre dream bow list. Have at it.
    Black on black Original Switchback. If you can find one let me know. Would set it up as indoor bow.

Black out blue Apex 7 (maybe not to distant future) Set it up for 3-d.

Camo Prestige (thats a Mathews for those that dont know) Set it up for hunting- that would be a smokin set up

Gold anodized or saffari color Trykon.- Back up 3-d bow

Blue fusion Proelite-Just for fun and to say i have one.

Sportsman (Mathews from a 2 years ago) Bowfishing.

And If we had a decent Bowtech dealer around here and would allow me try out a couple of bows besides allegience I may have to add one of those to my list.

Also no Merlin dealers that I know of around here.

And the only Martin dealer around here is the same sucky shop that sells the bowtechs.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default Wow what a list

That is an incredible list of bows there BOWMAN. Sorry to hear about your Bowtech and Martin dealer we are lucky around here and have a shop about 35 miles away that sells both and the guy is really a great guy. Although it is not my usual shop he treats me good. Later dude

Frank

"HONDA"

bowman, your dream bow BL/BL SWITCHBACK SOUNDS COOL but you should see the switchback by buddy re-did. He took a brand new bow stripped the camo finish off polished the riser to get some of the mach. marks out, then painted the riser lime green, did I mention it has black limbs. This thing is SWEET one of a kind
    Quit Moving That Target

Default sharpshooter60

ALL I CAN SAY IS WE NEED PICTURES PLEASE THAT SOUNDS SO COOL. Please send some pics of that sweet thang.

Frank

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier
    ALL I CAN SAY IS WE NEED PICTURES PLEASE THAT SOUNDS SO COOL. Please send some pics of that sweet thang.

Frank

If he has picts I SURE will put them up. His dad owns a taxidermy shop so he has axis to alot of cool stuff, chems, paints, and so on.
    Quit Moving That Target

Does he do custome work on the side, maybe get me a new switchback (original of course) and have him paint it for me.
    I cut things up and split them down!