You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Rinehart 100 Holemen Wisconsin

Anyone going??? I'll be there.

I sure wish I could be there this weekend. I bet it is going to be a great shoot and their door prizes are excellent. Considering this is a Mathews shoot I bet a bunch of bows will be given away.

Work schedule will not allow a full weekend getaway right now. Besides this weekend is the Josh's Hope Charity shoot and I will be able to make that one.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Thumbs up It was awesome

Well I got to see alot of rineharts at the Holmen shoot. The 13 ' Alien is pretty cool. Also the life sized polar bear with hair was sweet. The Monster Bucks were cool too, but with the racks on there was only one head position that looked as if it could withstand the weight. Heard rumor that Rinehart cuts these big boys in two pieces to ship. They come with glue and screws to put the head and neck back on?????? Kind of flimsy, they had one there that was glued and screwed, not impressive for that kind of money. I think if that was the case I would drive up there and pick one up if I were purchasing it, as opposed to gluing and screwing it back together.

Overall...well worth the drive to shoot at 100+ targets of that quality.

You can't buy the Monster Bucks from Rinehart. The Racks alone cost thousands of dollars each.

Yes, they do cut some of the larger targets to ship. The only ones that would have trouble supporting the head should be the monstor bucks and like I said they're not for sale. The regular deer do not have this problem.

They do come with an epoxy to glue them back together. It's really not a big deal and they look good when done properly. No screws needed.

Default Monsters

That's good to here, I'm sure the rest of the targets are the best you can buy if you can afford them. We need to get a Rinehart 100 around here so we can set them up similar to what they do at the plug. They didn't have much help in Holmen and the targets could have been set up alot more creatively, next time I'll call ahead and see if they need a hand.

The prices seem a little high but when you consider how long they last, they end up cheaper than the others.