You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default pics for monkey business

opps sent it to quick
    Last edited by Holy Smokes; 01-18-2010 at 09:31 AM.

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

ttt anybody seen any of these puppys floating round your place.

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Banned

I believe what you have there are finger clouds, and they are usually on the front side of a warm or cold front moving through.

Looks like you have had some maneuvers over ya!!!
    I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are missing.

Proud FBSA Member!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SinGin View Post
    I believe what you have there are finger clouds, and they are usually on the front side of a warm or cold front moving through.
    I thought they were Jet smoke

I cut things up and split them down!

Contrails or condensation trails from high flying jets
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

ok fellars and ladies
    heres tha scope this ahs been going on fer yeras just now being bold with it
    a couple of sites fer your interst
    1 st one look at and click on tha pics thread there
    2nd one is for understanding who is in it and if they are in it we had better run for tha hills
    http://www.nawcinc.com/wmfaq.htmlhtt...ud_seeding.htm
    and wheels notice some jets pit out a short tral
    called com- for commerical arilines- trail the ones shown here are call chem trial for chemical trails
    I tried t GIT BACK OUT WITH MY CAMERA THIS AM FOR THERE WAS A COM JET FLYING IN THESE CHEM TRAILS TA PROVE MY POINT.

I have seen 3 in tha air round here at a time checkerboarding tha sky
    Tha stuf they use is silver iodione
    highly toxic and also caustic
    no wonder we have so many sickness
    do you think this stuff is in our water supply
    pls try typing in tha site
    Last edited by Holy Smokes; 02-02-2008 at 09:34 PM.

---Cloud Seeding Frequently Asked Questions---

Cloud seeding (also known as weather modification) is the deliberate treatment of certain clouds or cloud systems with the intent of affecting the precipitation process(es) within those clouds. Application of this technology is increasing world-wide. This page addresses some key questions relating to cloud seeding and its practical uses. References are provided at the end of this document keyed to numbers at the end of the highlighted topics.

When did application of modern cloud seeding technology begin?

Attempts to modify the weather have been conducted for centuries. However, modern cloud seeding dates from the late 1940's, springing from a discovery at the General Electric labs in Schenectady, New York in 1946. The ability of dry ice shavings to convert supercooled water droplets (those existing as water at temperatures colder than freezing) to ice crystals was observed during the conduct of an unrelated experiment. Later consideration of those observations led to a series of laboratory trials which demonstrated the nucleating properties of various materials in certain cold cloud conditions. Trials in the atmosphere soon followed, and operational cloud seeding programs began in about 1950.

Reference: 1, 2.

What are the most common applications of cloud seeding technology?

The most common intended effects of cloud seeding include precipitation increase (rain and/or snow), fog dispersal (visibility improvement) and hail suppression. Of these, the majority of operational projects focus on precipitation increase.

Reference: 1, 2.

Is cloud seeding effective?

Trials conducted by various researchers under laboratory conditions have documented the effects of cloud seeding materials. Numerous scientific experiments have been conducted to investigate/demonstrate the effects produced by cloud seeding in the atmosphere on various cloud types in a variety of climatic regions. Evaluations (usually statistical) have been made of many operational programs. The results of many of these efforts have been published in the scientific literature and in industry journals.

Summarizing the collective evidence from the various studies and operational projects, Capability Statements have been published by the Weather Modification Association, the American Meteorological Society and the World Meteorological Organization. For precipitation augmentation, the accepted magnitude of increase to be expected from well-designed and properly conducted projects ranges from 5% to 20% for winter precipitation in continental regions and from 5% to 30% for coastal areas. For warm season precipitation increase, single-cloud experiments have indicated increases as large as 100%. Area wide increases over a project area vary with the frequency of occurrence and spatial coverage of suitable cloud systems, plus the ability to treat all favorable clouds. Hail suppression effectiveness, based upon surface hail data, is estimated to be in the range of a 20-50% reduction.

Reference: 3.

Who conducts cloud seeding activities?

The large majority of cloud seeding projects are conducted by a handful of highly specialized commercial firms, working under contract to a variety of sponsors. Some water agencies and hydroelectric power generation companies conduct their own programs. Researchers continue to conduct occasional trials within carefully designed and controlled experimental projects, striving to better understand the various in-cloud effects of cloud seeding, and to refine quantitative estimates of cloud seeding effectiveness.

Reference: 4.

Who are the most common sponsors of cloud seeding projects?

The most common sponsors of cloud seeding projects include water agencies, municipalities, operators of hydroelectric power facilities, agricultural or ranching interests, airports and recreational interests such as ski areas. An increasing number of sponsors are incorporating cloud seeding as an integral part of their ongoing water resource management strategies.

Reference: 5.

Why is cloud seeding so attractive to the increasing number of sponsors?

Cloud seeding is a highly portable and flexible technology. It does not require construction of large, permanent and costly structures, such as dams or water conveyance systems. Projects can be mobilized quickly and operations can be regulated as water needs dictate or suspended very quickly if hazardous weather conditions develop. Comprehensive laboratory and field studies have indicated no significant environmental impacts. Further, the benefit/cost ratios associated with most cloud seeding projects are typically very favorable, ranging as high as 25-30:1, depending, in the case of precipitation increase applications, on the value of water.

Reference: 5, 6, 7.

How widely used/accepted is cloud seeding technology?

Over its history of 50 years, modern cloud seeding has involved projects of various types in nearly 50 countries around the world. Some individual projects have been in operation nearly continuously for decades, with a few operating for nearly fifty years. As water needs increase world-wide, the demand for weather modification services will also increase. Similar increase in demand will occur in hail-prone regions.

Reference: 5, 8.

How is the cloud seeding accomplished?

Cloud seeding materials are released via ground-based and/or airborne systems (see pictures). Determination of the best suited method or combination of methods for a given project is based upon an assessment of a variety of factors. The seeding materials are applied to the clouds (sometimes targeted very carefully into very specific portions of clouds) so that the material has adequate time to affect the precipitation process, so the effect will be focused over the intended geographic area.

Reference: 1, 4, 5.

What are the most commonly used seeding materials?

The materials used in cloud seeding include two primary categories, tied to the type of precipitation process involved. One category includes those which act as glaciogenic (ice-forming) agents, such as silver iodide, dry ice and compressed liquid propane or carbon dioxide, which are appropriate in cloud systems where the precipitation process is primarily cold (colder than freezing). Of the ice-forming materials, the most commonly used is silver iodide. The second major category is focused on cloud systems where the warm (coalescence) process predominates. In those environments, hygroscopic (water attracting) materials such as salt, urea and ammonium nitrate can be utilized. Of the hygroscopic materials, the most commonly used are salts.

Reference: 5.

I know this is long but here is tha site that I haved saved on my pc
    that they have took off
    you would not believe tha problems I ahve had just ta get his posted lost 3 post ready to post
    hummmmmm
    NAWC Services

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    We need ta git a heads up on what is going on Bman

Default wow

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    We need ta git a heads up on what is going on Bman
    I have never heard of that but it sounds like poison
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

I think there is a Black helicopter in the one pic too
    2005 Allegiance

Quote Originally Posted by BOWTECHER View Post
    I think there is a Black helicopter in the one pic too
    Nupe BT
    Just dispersed silver iodine
    yes kbo that stuff has got to be in our water system
    rain
    got no poblem with tme doing it as long as they ain't cause hotter temps and such or messing with my health

wow....jet streams.......very rare.
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    wow....jet streams.......very rare.
    nope Slippy
    Chemical trails
    I will post a pic of them doing it when I can see them doing it
    i have seen as many as 3 jets in tha air doing it.