You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 108
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    SO my favorite at this point

    its a toss up.....

    Doritoes RAT ATTACK

    Pepsi J. Timberlake gets his butt kicked......

    hey Mods you can move this one.....
    The Rat one was great.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

  2. #22
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I just determined I hate Tom Petty....
    wait he is a guy like wellie a big P smoker.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  3. #23
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    I think PETTY had a song malfunction!!!!!!
    I wonder how many Geritol he had to take before the show???
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  4. #24
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    welp Toyota just had a stupid one
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  5. #25
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    did you see the girl on the soccer field dive on him and pull his shoe off?.....
    yupper
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #26
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    The bud com. where the dog was chasing the truck and jumped the hedge and crashed into a truck.
    Thats an old one...........


    "HONDA"

  7. #27
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I wonder how many Geritol he had to take before the show???
    did you ever see the Postman? He was in it as his self
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  8. #28
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    what about the toyota commercial with the cell phone and badgers


    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #29
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Ok now I'm ready for the second half.


    "HONDA"

  10. #30
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Thats an old one...........
    well your point I am old.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  11. #31
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    who is winning, have not been paying it no mind.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  12. #32
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    well your point I am old.
    No point just a statement.......


    "HONDA"

  13. #33
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    who is winning, have not been paying it no mind.
    pats 7 giants 3
    I cut things up and split them down!

  14. #34
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    who is winning, have not been paying it no mind.
    Go bend some steel........


    "HONDA"

  15. #35
    Slippy for President! Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tn.
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Go Shaq go!
    Never buy reloads from a man named Stumpy, Lefty or Nub

    http://www.thefiringline.com/HCI/molon_labe.htm

  16. #36
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    shaq horse racing,

    the caveman wheel
    I cut things up and split them down!

  17. #37
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    That brigdestone was funny
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  18. #38
    Slippy for President! Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tn.
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Bridgestone wussed out!

    That could have been the BEST COMMERCIAL EVER!
    Never buy reloads from a man named Stumpy, Lefty or Nub

    http://www.thefiringline.com/HCI/molon_labe.htm

  19. #39
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    shaq horse racing,

    the caveman wheel
    bottle opener sucks to lol
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  20. #40
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    how about the spider eating the lightning bug
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Giants Super Bowl 42 Champs
    By wp_bowmaster in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 08:01 PM
  2. Candidate for the 2009 Super Bowl half time show..
    By bullfiddle in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 02:11 PM
  3. Who likes those block commercials?
    By thehairlessone! in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 12:44 AM
  4. The wooden bowl, NOT a joke
    By Southernfryedyankee in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 11:56 PM
  5. worst super bowl....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 11:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •