You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default 2004 Mathews Classic

I have a 2004 model Mathews Classic that was bought in early 2005 directly from a Mathews pro shop dealer. This bow is 28in draw and 70lbs; it however has been set down to a 27 inch draw and only maxxes out at 66lbs. This bow has Limbsavers on the Limbs and a Limbsaver cable dampener on the cable slide, it will come with a 7 inch Vibracheck Icon Stabilizer as well. This bow also is set up with a tubeless large peep sight, lighted Tru Glo Sights, a rubber Alpine bow sling, and a Muzzy zero effect arrow rest. I also have 7 goldtip xt hunter arrows cut down to IBO minimum weight for 66lbs that will go with this bow. This bow is an excellent shooter and is in excellent condition. It has been mostly target shot only and only hunted with a couple times. I will provide pictures on request if necessary; as I will have to find a way to come up with some and get them sent to an interested buyer. This bow is a great shooter and shoots in the 280's last it was checked. I'm asking $525 and this will cover shipping costs. Serious inquiries only.

Anybody out there interested???

Somebody can shoot me a reasonable offer and I'll take it into consideration. Need to consider the Vibracheck Icon Stabilzer is almost $50 new and the Muzzy Zero Effect is at its cheapest on the internet about $70; the bow MSRP is $579 on Mathews I believe; it is now a discontinued model. When you consider everything on it with the arrows; I think I"m asking a reasonable price, so shoot me an offer. If I can't sell it then I won't sell it, the set up just costed me too much money to sell it for yard sale price.

How about $425 including shipping?

nobody is interested, please close thread