You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dodgensince74

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATE View Post
    Well the last thing I wanted to do is offend my internet hunting brethren. The Avatar is gone. Sorry MoSkeeter0311, Holy Smokes,dodgensince74, and anyone else offended by a cartoon of a universally beloved region of the female anatomy. I honestly thought the people on this site would find it amusing. One thing I have learned and should know, is what I think is not what other people think, which probably makes me classless, but I'm learning. Steve
    UPSTATE, please do not feel like you offended me, you did not. I was just pointing out that it was not apropriate(sp) for this site. I liked the avatar, but just not for this site.

You are not classless, if you were you would not be here . I just hope that I did not offend you with my negitive opinion on your avitar. We are a big family here, and like in any family we will all make a mistake once in awhile and should welcome the input from the others even if that input is not what one was expecting. Remember we are all one big happy family , most of the time .

Well the last thing I wanted to do is offend my internet hunting brethren. The Avatar is gone. Sorry MoSkeeter0311, Holy Smokes,dodgensince74, and anyone else offended by a cartoon of a universally beloved region of the female anatomy. I honestly thought the people on this site would find it amusing. One thing I have learned and should know, is what I think is not what other people think, which probably makes me classless, but I'm learning. Steve
    I didn't have a problem with it. I like boobies......

X2
    I agree with JC. Another boobie lover here as well!
    Hoyt Trykon-390 gr.@280fps.
    Truglo Tool-less / 5-.019" pins
    WB/Double STS/S-Coil Stab./CSS Tunerz
    5575 GT XT Hunters/G5 Tekan-II/Tru-Ball Copperhead

SURVIVALISTS live longer earthling's Avatar

Default dont feel bad

I got booted off of texas bowhunter because of an avatar that i drew (here it is) and it said "HUNT THIS" underneath it... I thought people would find it amusing also but they didnt.... I drew this up in about 20 minutes as a fictional character that I would like to hunt like BIG FOOT or something... They said it had nothing to do with hunting and they didnt like it... BUT, if you look at most aof the avatars on there a lot have NOTHING to do with hunting so; GO FIGURE .... Here is what I put with "HUNT THIS" underneath it...

what you will also find is that socio-pathic people that think that there way is the only way are usually delusional idiots
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by earthling; 02-12-2008 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by earthling View Post
    I got booted off of texas bowhunter because of an avatar that i drew (here it is) and it said "HUNT THIS" underneath it... I thought people would find it amusing also but they didnt.... I drew this up in about 20 minutes as a fictional character that I would like to hunt like BIG FOOT or something... They said it had nothing to do with hunting and they didnt like it... BUT, if you look at most aof the avatars on there a lot have NOTHING to do with hunting so; GO FIGURE .... Here is what I put with "HUNT THIS" underneath it...

what you will also find is that socio-pathic people that think that there way is the only way are usually delusional idiots
    You're very talented. I always wished I could draw, but I cant even do a straight line.......

Is Tink still on Texas Bowhunters?

SURVIVALISTS live longer earthling's Avatar

Default dont know

Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    You're very talented. I always wished I could draw, but I cant even do a straight line.......

Is Tink still on Texas Bowhunters?
    dont know.... I was only on there for 1 week before I got booted

Quote Originally Posted by earthling View Post
    dont know.... I was only on there for 1 week before I got booted
    Maybe it was to scary for them

Quote Originally Posted by MoSkeeter0311 View Post
    As Per Se I don't have that much against it. But once the movement is added (as per the link given) it becomes inappropriate. Right now it just shows bad taste for this type of forum.
    Your avatar offends me.

Just reported it