You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default The time has come!!!!

The money has finally been received for the Black cherry Icon I am buying, so it is only a matter of time before i have it in my hands I really cant wait to shoot it. Only problem is, I was at the bow shop tonight and it looks like I am going to be ordering that Apex 7 in the next couple of days. Now I dont know which one to by a sight for first???? Being a dark bow I think I will get a black Sure loc to go on Apex 7 and a silver one for the Icon. Oh the choices one in my position has to make!!!! my head is spinning!!!!! A questin for yeah though has anyone bought anything from Ireland??? How long do you think the Icon will take to get here???
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default Thats not fair

I feel so sorry for you. All those tough decisions you have to make. Keep rubbing it in you lucky dawg. You will probably get that Icon from Ireland before my XT ever arrives. I was at the shop last night and a fella came in to pick his XT up so after about 45 minutes of setup time he went out to the range and shot 2 arrows then adjusted his pin and proceeded to shoot 5 arrows 4 X'x and a 5 this was right out of box setup and shooting great. I am so stoked that I decided on the XT. Hey bowman so what is the difference between the Apex and the Apex 7?? Fella at the shop is wanting to sell his Black Cherry Apex. It shoots very good so I was thinking of getting it for spots but not sure. Oh well thats all for me guys gotta hit the racks.

Frank

"HONDA"

Wow what did you say???? Black cherry Apex 7???? They dont make the Apex 7 in Black cherry???? where did you find one???? Hate the colors the the Apex and Apex 7 come in. Thats so not fair. Now i am depressed.

Axle to axle is different and I guess i would have to say the 15 pound difference in weight is the biggest difference. the Apex 7 is faster. The brace height is shorter I beleive and you may not be able to get Apex in 27"

Default Apex not Apex 7

The guy has an Apex that he called Black Cherry. It kinda looks purple inside but outside in the sun it looks awesome. So Apex 7 with shorter brace height is faster and a little tougher to shoot right. I think I'll get him to shoot me a price. That Apex is sweet. Hey what ever happened to the switchback that someone had painted lime green riser and black limbs can't remember who was talking about it. I would still like to see that bow.

Frank

"HONDA"

That Apex your looking at is the hole rizer colored or is the ends black?? Trust me I dont think that the Apex 7 could be hard to shoot! And yes still want to see lime green Switchback. That was in my dream bow list thread I think.

Default Apex

The ends on the riser I think were black. The guy shot 59x one night then 56x the next then last night he shot 59x again. The bow is so silky smooth shooting. I think it was on you dream list (lime green SB).

Frank

"HONDA"

You had me going there for a second. the color is Dark Shark Red. Almost had a heart attack right here at the computer. The reason is, I hate the colors they come in, thats why when I order mine it will be either Black out Blue or Black riser camo limbs or maybe Black on Black, Thats about the only reason I have not ordered as of yet. I like the four flavor colors so much better, The Kiwi and Root beer are really nice.

Default Different shades

I like the rootbeer color. Couple of guys have rootbeer LX's and they have different shades and patterns on them. I'm not a big KIWI fan though.

Frank

"HONDA"

real men do it in kiwi. But boys w/ WB do it w/root beer.