You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default outta the loop

I fell outta the loop on this thread so I guess I will say my peace now. ( been kinda busy ) I have been shooting some old arrows I had around here but mine finally came in today good thing too cause I have ruined every arrow I had but 2. Today I was shooting with a buddie and right before dark I was gonna try out his release. First few groups were a lil spread and he was commenting on my anchor point not being consistent. I was gonna shot one last group before putting it up this time I used the ring on my sight for a anchor reference first shot was good but unfortunitly so was the second. Right down the middle of the first if this keeps happening im going to wal-mart to get some of thoses fancy Easton tomato stakes even with my old arrows it was getting costly but this was heartbreaking I havent even had the arrows for 4 hours.

Stop crying and wisen up, stop buying more arrows and go buy more targets!!!!
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default All I can say is 5 spot

Nice job xt4me you had better start shooting 5 spots or you are going to have more in new arrows than you have in that XT. Bowman are you still here causing problems?

Frank

"HONDA"

Thats real nice i just noticed you were on and was about to say hi, but now i think you are going on to my ignore list. Besides I only try to cause good problems, but some see that as only upping my post count
    I cut things up and split them down!

I got a long way to go before I catch up to what I dropped on the bow what sucks about it is im still trying to get it tuned good for each yardage im gonna try to get out and pratice on the 3-d course this weekend and try shootin 3-d for the first time there a tourny down here the 24 & 25 so if I dont get hammered on my b-day or if I do im gonna try to shoot that tourney it will be ruff though cause I gotta work 3rd on the weekends I might be a lil sleepy

Default Hey fella's

Aw come on bowman you know I was only teasing you a little. This place would'nt be the same without you here you know......upping posts. XT4ME how about loaning me that xt for a while? I have plenty of arrows to ruin. I have not called the shop for a few days, been working probably go down tommorrow and shoot for a while.

Frank

"HONDA"