You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My nephew and I will be shooting Newmanstown R100.
    Athens Accomplice 34
    Extreme RT900
    Self Appointed Captain of Team Athens NJ

Long Island Louie, Lost Arrow Boy and myself are going. We will be staying at the Lickdale Campground. Anyone else?
    FBSA Member

He who eats fuzzy animals pred8er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Newmanstown to my house ---- about 10 Miles!

But I am still planning on going to Indiana if we get a large enough commitment from other members.
    Everyone just camp in JR's back yard.
    That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.

I'll be there. I'm only an hour away Does anyone know how much it costs?

Quote Originally Posted by pred8er View Post
    Everyone just camp in JR's back yard.
    Normally I would say No problem on camping in my back yard... but looks like I will be missing this shoot as I would traveling that weekend.

One Day (50 Targets)/ Two Day (100 Targets)
    Adults: $25.00/ $40.00
    Couples: $40.00 /$65.00
    Youth (15-18): $10.00/ $15.00
    Kids (14 and under): Free* Free*

so how did everyone do? The NA side was preaty tough. I had more fun with the safari side. Shot alot better too.

Exclamation

Shot the R-100 this weekend, hats off to Millcreek Rod & Gun Club for hosting the shoot. Too bad that Rinehart can't put the same amount of effort into the shoot as the hosting club. Some targets are shot out that you can't see the rings to score the animal, others are shot out that the arrows go through, (yeah I lost one there), they didn't have enough score cards, the club had to provide score cards with room for only 30 targets, we had to write the last 20 of the day on the back. And everyone had a different idea as to where to shoot each target from, plastic stake or metal stake and no cub stake. And way too many skunks, frogs and snakes. And lastly get some new computers they are cheap enough these days. Once again thanks to the guys at Millcreek.
    FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_P. View Post
    Shot the R-100 this weekend, hats off to Millcreek Rod & Gun Club for hosting the shoot. Too bad that Rinehart can't put the same amount of effort into the shoot as the hosting club. Some targets are shot out that you can't see the rings to score the animal, others are shot out that the arrows go through, (yeah I lost one there), they didn't have enough score cards, the club had to provide score cards with room for only 30 targets, we had to write the last 20 of the day on the back. And everyone had a different idea as to where to shoot each target from, plastic stake or metal stake and no cub stake. And way too many skunks, frogs and snakes. And lastly get some new computers they are cheap enough these days. Once again thanks to the guys at Millcreek.
    ALL compound shooters, shoot from the plastic numbered stake.......

youth and traditional, shoot from the red/metal stake.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Well it would of been nice to let everyone know that at the start of the shoot. They certainly let everyone know how much it is to shoot!
    FBSA Member

Well it would of been nice to let everyone know that at the start of the shoot. They certainly let everyone know how much it is to shoot!
    I would say that it was onthe back ofthe score cards, but they didnt have enough, so i guess thats out.......

I have to agree 100%. Very fun shoot but uder chaos on saturday. What was with the cheap pink flamingos that had the ring drawn in?
    Last edited by Big B; 06-23-2008 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    I would say that it was onthe back ofthe score cards, but they didnt have enough, so i guess thats out.......
    No it wasn't. I have one it has nothing on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    No it wasn't. I have one it has nothing on the back.
    did you remove your bucket prize piece??

In VT, the very SMART people running the event, put the score cards in the printer backwords and the part of the score card that gave the rules was printed oppisite the part that you tear off and put in the bucket prizes.....

so once you took that part off, the rules were gone forever.......

The shoot was very unorganized. There was one guy running the whole thing and the club was helping out as much as they could but when we had questions the one guy was no where to be found.