You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thumbs up The very best day ever.

Wel it happened today, the greatest day ever. Got to go and shoot in a really great 3-d shoot today. And when I got home the greatest thing happened, guess what was sitting on the couch just waiting to be opened. It was an Overnight shipping box from ups. You guessed it the new Icon is here, This is the greatest day enver. Oh and by the way it did come before your bow Frank. Plus spoke to my dealer buddy said about a week till the Apex 7 gets here.

THE ABOVE IS NOT MEANT TO GET ANY ONE TO JUST TO RUB IT IN A LITTLE. HEY FRANK DID THAT XT GET HERE YET. oh and buy the way just kiddin buddy.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default Ok now thats not fair

That Apex 7 better not get here first. Or you will need to send me one of your bows after all you can only shoot one at a time. I'll borrow your old SB til mine gets here. What color was that Apex 7 again I forgot. Kiwi?????

Frank

"HONDA"

KIWI?????? they make it in kiwi??? oh god you got me again. Well I deserve it. I could not send one of my bows to you, I would be affraid you would steal all my good arrow rests!!!!

to my world, now go back to yours.

ADAM
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default Ok

Well I should be hitting the bed I have to get up at 3:30 for work tommorrow. Just kidding about the KIWI just remember you said something about real men shooting that color. And by the way I am now a senior member I hit 100 posts tonight. Thank you all very much for putting up with me this long. Night all see talk again tommorrow night.

Frank

"HONDA"