You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    hoyt alphamax 32
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    20

    Default Ben Pearson bow?

    Just started lookin into these bows. You guys got any info? Good or bad?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Never shot one, but there is a guy in the hunter league that I shootwith and he loves it. Thats my .02cents
    IT'S NOT ABOUT THE KILLIN, IT'S ABOUT THE GRILLIN
    FBSA MEMBER

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    240

    Default

    I've been shooting Pearsons forever.I currently shoot the Steath and also the Edge.The bows are nothing short of top quality.The company is also great to deal with.Outstanding bows.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Mike F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I've been shooting Pearson since 1990. I currently shoot the Z-34, and love it. Not the fastest bow out there, but very respectable. Very easy to shoot, and tune. Mine at 29/70 IBO is 290fps. Hope this helps. Mike

  5. #5
    Junior Member irkr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    southeast MO
    Posts
    19

    Default

    One of the best shooting bows I ever owned was a Pearson Spoiler umpteen years ago. I bought my son a Pearson Pathfinder for Christmas. The fit and finish is perfect. It was a bargain in my book.
    irkr

  6. #6
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike F View Post
    I've been shooting Pearson since 1990. I currently shoot the Z-34, and love it. Not the fastest bow out there, but very respectable. Very easy to shoot, and tune. Mine at 29/70 IBO is 290fps. Hope this helps. Mike
    Hi mike and welcome...What's your arrow weight?
    I shot a Z34 last Nov 29"/60#-350gr arrow and we got 318fps out of it 30 fps more than the diamond Black ice(same setup)

    Pearson makes a very good Bow and they are warrentied for life Cam, Limb, and riser...


  7. #7
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Hi mike and welcome...What's your arrow weight?
    I shot a Z34 last Nov 29"/60#-350gr arrow and we got 318fps out of it 30 fps more than the diamond Black ice(same setup)

    Pearson makes a very good Bow and they are warrentied for life Cam, Limb, and riser...
    get your chrony checked......

  8. #8
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    get your chrony checked......
    Seriously...
    We shot 5 bows that day through the chrono...
    The fastest was an Elite Envy which shot exactly what it's certificate said...I think it was 326fps don't remember right now but the pearson was 318 I it remember well


  9. #9
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Seriously...
    We shot 5 bows that day through the chrono...
    The fastest was an Elite Envy which shot exactly what it's certificate said...I think it was 326fps don't remember right now but the pearson was 318 I it remember well
    I cut things up and split them down!

  10. #10
    dodgensince74
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    our spelling guru strikes again

  11. #11
    He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,383

    Default

    My very first bow bow was a Pearson recurve - kind of wish I still had it.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    274

    Default

    for the money you cannot get a better bow in my opinion, sealed bearings, barnsdale limbs, excel custom strings, bow jax silencers. you also get great customer service.

  13. #13
    Junior Member Mike F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12

    Default

    My arrow wieght is 355, and shoots 290 at 29 inches. Pearson has it rated at 315 IBO 30/70/350. So with a peep, D-loop, and an inch short, Im pretty close.

  14. #14
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike F View Post
    My arrow wieght is 355, and shoots 290 at 29 inches. Pearson has it rated at 315 IBO 30/70/350. So with a peep, D-loop, and an inch short, Im pretty close.
    Yeah this was a bare string and looking back it was a 300 grain arrow...My bad
    It was still very impressive, and a great shooter too


  15. #15
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Yeah this was a bare string and looking back it was a 300 grain arrow...My bad
    It was still very impressive, and a great shooter too
    tellin stories again??
    I cut things up and split them down!

  16. #16
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    tellin stories again??
    No stories...just foggy memories...


Similar Threads

  1. Ben Pearson Deliverance?
    By pilot in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 01:12 PM
  2. Pearson Generation Ii 308 Fps
    By TEN RING in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 09:06 PM
  3. Pearson G-2
    By asashooter in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 11:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •