You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Wink You finish the story!!!!

I thought I would lighten things up her a bit by this: Ok, here is what you do, I am going to make a story up and leave certain parts of it blank......What you have to do is fill in the blanks to make the story more interesting! Lets see our minds wonder...............

One day there was a man by the name of________who was overreacting due to his bad habit of___________. Come to find out, the doctor said the only cure was to implement______________on his____________. _________was sooo happy to here what the doctor had to say, he went out and bought a ____________ to celebrate the news! Only to find out that the ___________ was not as good as he expected it to be. So ______________ overreacted and ____________ his next door nieghbors _____________. ____________ dad heard the horrible news and decided to modivate his life to finding a cure for his sons ___________. His dad spent countless hours preparing for _________. Only to find out his __________ died the following day! An altopsy was preformed the following week. During the altopsy, doctors were amazed to find that ______________ had a ____________ that they have never seen before!! In amazment the doctor's _____________ and continued about thier day!

-The End-
    HoYt TRYKON.........Enough said!!!!!!!

Referral Link for Hoyt1986 http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index...eferrerid=8025

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt1986 View Post
    I thought I would lighten things up her a bit by this: Ok, here is what you do, I am going to make a story up and leave certain parts of it blank......What you have to do is fill in the blanks to make the story more interesting! Lets see our minds wonder...............

One day there was a man by the name of Bunnyman who was overreacting due to his bad habit of cutting the cheese. Come to find out, the doctor said the only cure was to implement fletchings on his posterior. Bunny was sooo happy to hear what the doctor had to say, he went out and bought a can of chili to celebrate the news! Only to find out that the aerodynamics were not as good as he expected it to be. So Bunny overreacted and kissed his next door neighbors horse. Bunny's dad heard the horrible news and decided to motivate his life to finding a cure for his sons stank. His dad spent countless hours preparing for the R100. Only to find out his pet rock died the following day! An autopsy was preformed the following week. During the autopsy, doctors were amazed to find that the hot nurse had a tattoo that they have never seen before!! In amazment the doctor's made a tee time and continued about thier day!

-The End-

what is the over/under on how many people substitute Bunny's name in there? This seems more like an off topic thread to me , but I'll play anyway.
    Hook 'Em Horns

One day there was a man by the name of QSA who was overreacting due to his bad habit of anger issues. Come to find out, the doctor said the only cure was to implement an IV machine full of morphine on his arm. QSA was sooo happy to here what the doctor had to say, he went out and bought a Quart pounder with no cheese to celebrate the news! Only to find out that the Q pounder was not as good as he expected it to be. So QSA overreacted and throw his next door neighbors Burger at the manager. Owners dad heard the horrible news and decided to motivate his life to finding a cure for his sons hiring people that can not read English. His dad spent countless hours preparing for I.C.E. to come and deport them. Only to find out his hopes died the following day! An autopsy was preformed the following week. During the autopsy, doctors were amazed to find that any moron that can not read English had rights that they have never seen before!! In amazement the doctor's increased the IV flow for QSA in hopes he want got postal on them and continued about their day!

-The End-
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

I bet you all to it.
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    I bet you all to it.
    Best part of it is it's a true story....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    Best part of it is it's a true story....
    lol how true how true