You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default well

This Thread look's like a fun 1 to post in
    Ha, I raise lab's that live in the house, i turn them out they dont go out of my sight.
    If they were to not listen to me and go over to anyone of your houses and kill your chickins or dogs or harm you, You have my permission to shoot them or dispatch them in any way you see fit.
    Be in control of your pets.
    Like Smokes and so many others have said,Got a problem, take care of it,dont talk about it.
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

All I was saying smokes is do unto others. So you would want someone to killer your pet? I am just offering a non lethal way to solve the issue at hand.
    Not trying to test you friend.
    I was just saying...

That works for bunny most of the time lol
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    All I was saying smokes is do unto others. So you would want someone to killer your pet? I am just offering a non lethal way to solve the issue at hand.
    Not trying to test you friend.
    I was just saying...

That works for bunny most of the time lol
    IF my rabbits are eating your garden........git'er done
    I cut things up and split them down!

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
    Ha, I raise lab's that live in the house, i turn them out they dont go out of my sight.
    If they were to not listen to me and go over to anyone of your houses and kill your chickins or dogs or harm you, You have my permission to shoot them or dispatch them in any way you see fit.
    Like Smokes and so many others have said,Got a problem, take care of it,dont talk about it.
    wade on in Big Guy

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
    Yes this theard should not have really been posted. I think he is looking for us to come up with other ways to handle to problim. Or he would have just took care of it. I still say rubber buck shot. That would be fun to see. Or pack the barrle with rock salt. It worked for hill folks.
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

well I would not shoot them. That is just leaving yourself open for a law suit. What I would do is call the pound or animal control. Have them picked up. Make sure they know who the owners are. That way they will be fined for letting them run free. You do have a lesh law there right? But if they have to pay to get there dogs back and fines, then they may learn a lesson from it. But if you shoot them, then I hope your dog never gets loose. They will take it is a chance to shoot yours.
    Good post!

Just a word of warning to anyone that hunts around me...if you ever shoot my dog...there will be serious consequences.
    Oh yes, there will be blood.

Quote Originally Posted by archer1983 View Post
    Good post!

Just a word of warning to anyone that hunts around me...if you ever shoot my dog...there will be serious consequences.
    Oh yes, there will be blood.
    So i let tha dog eat me up?

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

This has got way off base. The question ask was not the dog attacking anyone. They were messing with his dog. You are getting into another think here.

so i go in bearhanded and pull this amd dog off my dog let me tell you if I did'nt have aweapon i would be right in tha big middle of it

Here I will help, here is a link.
    http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=180455
    Double barrel, load a blank in one and rubber buckshot in the other.
    Shoot the blank will stop the fight and get the dog moving, then second barrel in the butt. You will never see that dog around any more. And you do not have to dig a hole.
    Last edited by QSA; 02-24-2008 at 09:43 PM.

I posted a couple pics on this thread that I deleted in case someone found it offensive or something.

FBSA Member
    http://www.thefbsa.com
    Mathews Drenalin
    Sword Acu-Site http://www.swordacu-site.com
    Schmidtys Specialty Strings, QAD Ultra Rest HD,Radial XWeave Pro 300 Arrows,Limb Savers, Shuttle T-Lock Broadheads, Tru Fire Release, Super Peep W/ Clarifier, Equalizer Stabilizer
    Guests Please register here http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index...eferrerid=8588 it will only take a second

Default yep

Yes this theard should not have really been posted. I think he is looking for us to come up with other ways to handle to problim. Or he would have just took care of it. I still say rubber buck shot. That would be fun to see. Or pack the barrle with rock salt. It worked for hill folks.
    Ive used .22 rat shot and bb guns and everything over the years

BUT HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE DOGS COMING OVER AND FIGHTING HIS DOG
    READ AGAIN
    GET IT!!!!

My brother raises chickens and some house dogs kept comeing over and messing with them, he called the sheriff and the sheriff visited the neighbors
    after the visit he came back and told my brother if and when he caught them dogs on his property killing his chickens to shoot to kill.

Let's just say we have takin care of about a dozen dogs,fox's,yotes,a skunk possim's,you name it, in the past 15years
    and he has lost about 100 chickens

IChime if those dogs got in a fight with your dog which was on a run
    They will not stop, Take care of it.
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

so i back up and shoot him and plaster my dog to

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    so i back up and shoot him and plaster my dog to
    sorry I had to finsh the post. Re read it.

So i let tha dog eat me up?
    yeah my golden retriever is a real killer bud.

IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar

I did mention a third dog....it's the one that likes to come down at all hours of the night and bark at my beagle and wake us up at all hours of the night.After speaking to it's owners "as nice as possible".....they agreed that it would bother them if it was happening at their house....so they bought a pen for it.....by the way...i wouldn't have harmed it just for barking....but the other 2 were mean.
    CSS by MeanV
    FB Truth and a few Dartons.
    FBSA member

Quote Originally Posted by archer1983 View Post
    yeah my golden retriever is a real killer bud.
    Man you are missing tha whole point
    and you need ta knock off tha killer stuff
    we are a bunch of adults round here and we try ta respect each other
    how old are you my friend
    young folks sometimes don't understand and try ta make a bad name for themselfs so ta compete with tha big boys
    ya don'yt have ta do that here
    just be cool and you'll fit in perfectly and be very much accepted by beeing cool and funny

He who eats fuzzy animals pred8er's Avatar

Money out of there pockets will always work.

what do you want but load of rubber buckshot coming your way. Did you not read my post? I take it you do not have pets. Let me put it this way. I take care of my pets, Fenced in back yard. But the trash man leaves the gate open and my dogs will not leave the fence. But if they did, does that give you the right to shoot them? No They are a member of my family an I will deal with anyone that messes with them just as I would one of my kids.
    There are non lethal ways of dealing with this problem.

Rubber Buckshot
    This will also work on people unwanted on your land also. The courts will see you as a stand up guy for using it. It shows you have enough brains to handle the issues with a strong arm with out used deadly force.
    Now inside my house, or lets say the doors and windows are the kill zone. Once crossed you will be rolled out with a sheet over you, toes up.
    First off, yes I did read your post. Yes, I do have pets (three dogs, three cats and 2 ferrets) none of which get out of my yard because they have been TRAINED to listen and do what they are told. If they for some reason did leave the yard I would have absolutely no problem with someone taking care of buisness if they were harrassing them or destroying property, or if it was habitual. It then becomes my problem.

Just so you know, utilizing rubber bullets/buckshot can be seen by a jury as trying to inflict damage to cause pain and suffering. That is not going to help your case. "This man is smart enough to know how to cause the maximum amount of pain with out causing death, did he work at an Iraqi prison?" People have been sued because of the amount of damage these things do.

If your child was the one repeatedly destroying my property or habitulally coming in my yard, I would seriously consider hiring a lawyer to sue for "finacial endagerment". You, nor anybody here, can guarentee that if the child in question were to be hurt on my property that they would not sue me, therefore, that child is putting me at finacial risk by their actions.

I never thought I would here that from you somkes. I for one never though I would see the day I would do this to you. You know the big books teachs peace. I under stand if they were attacking you or yours, but just coming around and doing dog things. I hae gave the best thing to do. Rubber buckshot will hurt like crap and most dogs learn from one round in the but.
    The bible also says to do unto others, and this is a two way street......
    That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.

Man you are missing tha whole point
    and you need ta knock off tha killer stuff
    we are a bunch of adults round here and we try ta respect each other
    how old are you my friend
    young folks sometimes don't understand and try ta make a bad name for themselfs so ta compete with tha big boys
    ya don'yt have ta do that here
    just be cool and you'll fit in perfectly and be very much accepted by beeing cool and funny
    How do you feel about neighbors that... - Bowhunting forum

IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar

BullSpotter....i don't know what to say,but it's apperent that you don't respect other people's property that they work hard for to call their own...i guess i'm glad were not neighbors.You know....these same 2 dogs that come down and jump on my rabbit dog has also been chasing the doe's that come to my feeders....and although i don't own the deer,i do a lot of work on my property that provides beding areas and food for the winter months that helps them when it comes time to give birth.I guess you think it's ok for you to own your property and anyones elses if you choose to.To each their own.
    CSS by MeanV
    FB Truth and a few Dartons.
    FBSA member