You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Thought I was history.

That was some kind of weird, tonight I decided to add our club website to our shoot schedule. Well I went over to that section, problem is that it never logged me out on this section, well went to try to comeback over here and low and behold still said my screen name was logged on but the top of the screen said I was a guest???? Frank if you had anything to do w/this sick, sick joke your gonna get it!!! Second when I requested to change my password as I forgot it way back when evertime I would enter the new password the website gave me it said the 24 hour time limit had elapsed?? In 2.5 minutes the 24 hour time limit passed???? Some one is playing tricks here and i will find you and when I do, on gaurd By the if you were wondering i did get back on, hehehe, but never did figure out how to add the Website address.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default Sounds like a conspiracy

I would'nt know anything about that buddy but I think there was a second gunman on the rocky knoll. Sorry to hear about your troubles and am glad to have you back, this place gets sorta well less warm and fuzzy without you my friend. Keep us informed. By the way how did you do this week at your dart league? Later

Frank

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN
    By the if you were wondering i did get back on, hehehe, but never did figure out how to add the Website address.
    After you login to your club, look for the menu on the Right ->
    You will see 'Edit Club information or password'

This is where you can change your default club information including the website address.

Reply back if you need more help.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Default Always helping

Chris you are always there to help us out when we need you buddy. Thanks for everything. See there bowman we all love you man.

Frank

"HONDA"

Score kinda got me down, videowas an easy 240-250 and I shot a measly 214, blew the very first target and had a few shots that well how should I saw went astray. You know why is it that when the first shot is a bad one the rest of the day sucks??? oh thats right the first shot is the only one that counts.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default Sorry to hear that

214 does not sound too bad to me. But then again I am just a novice. With lots of room for improvement. Yeah that first shot is the money shot. Hey I have not whined for a while so here goes MY SWITCHBACK XT IS STILL NOT HERE!!!!!!!!!I am going crazy here I need to get is so I can set it up for 3D. I could start shooting with my Jennings but I would hate to do that. Ok I feel a little better now for venting........who am I trying to kid I still feel like a cowpatty Can somebody set me up with a waiting on your new bow support group. Hi my name is Frank and I have been waiting for 18 days for my new XT and my life is so worthless without it. Anyway thanks guys for your support in my time of need.

Frank

"HONDA"

18 days? What in the world did you order? Did you order a 1/2 size cam?
    Nevermind, I see your specs in your signature.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies