You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default BowTech Interactive Archery Experience at NASCAR, etc.

BowTech's Interactive Archery Experience Hits the Road

Contact Information:
    Margaret Knupp
    margaretk@bowtecharchery.com

For Immediate Release

Eugene, OR (February 27, 2008) The BowTech Interactive Trailer has taken to the road again and is leaving in its wake a multitude of new archery enthusiasts. Team Realtree® and Rocky Boots® who are heavily involved in promoting the hunting industry have partnered with the BowTech trailer, the most effective tool in the industry for introducing archery to the masses on a grass roots level.

Measuring more than 60 feet long, this truck-and-trailer combination allows people of all ages the opportunity to experience archery in a safe, enclosed environment. Once at the event site, the trailer's three 8-foot windows open to create an observation area allowing spectators to view individuals shooting bows and hitting lifelike 3-D targets. Participants are greeted by instructors who provide one-on-one training ensuring an enjoyable "in-the-woods" experience.

The 2008 scheduled tour destinations include stops at a number of high-profile events including BowTech and Diamond dealer events, Texas Trophy Hunter Extravaganzas, Outdoor Life Total Outdoorsman Challenges and highlighting the tour are several Speedway Motorsports' NASCAR® events featuring venues in Atlanta (two events), Bristol(two events), Dallas(two events) and Charlotte. With more than 40 stops planned across the country in 2008, scheduled events to date expect to draw over 2,000,000 attendees.

"We at BowTech are very excited about the Interactive Trailer's 2008 schedule," says Margaret Knupp, BowTech marketing manager. "The trailer provides people with the opportunity to try out the latest and greatest archery equipment. This is just BowTech's way of promoting and protecting the future of archery and bow hunting."

For the complete Interactive Archery Trailer schedule and event details, visit www.bowtecharchery.com/trailer.

BowTech, a wholly owned subsidiary of Savage Sports Corporation, manufactures and distributes the world's finest compound bows and supplementary archery equipment. Founded in 1999, BowTech's corporate offices and manufacturing facilities are located in Eugene, Oregon. Today, BowTech brands include BowTech, Diamond Archery, Stryker, Octane, Airow Gun and WaterDog Surface Technologies, with a worldwide dealer and distributor network.

© 2008 BowTech

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

well boys it looks like they will be in Bristol for both races
    me and th aBee got a private entry apt here far any that wants ta enjoy this or tha race Good ol Southern hospitilaty at it's best
    Attached Images Attached Images

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

ill be at the atlanta race this weekend and ill have to check that out!
    FBSA MEMBER
    http://www.thefbsa.com/
    counting down till next season!

I'll be at the Atlanta and Bristol races coming up over the next two weekends...Come look me up if you get a chance...

ill be there all weekend
    FBSA MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by BowTechShooter View Post
    I'll be at the Atlanta and Bristol races coming up over the next two weekends...Come look me up if you get a chance...

I guess I should have included that I will be working at the BowTech trailer for these weekends...

thats what i was thinking..... well assuming
    FBSA MEMBER

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

I guess I should have included that I will be working at the BowTech trailer for these weekends...
    Have you got a place to set up yet
    It is a zoo down by that track.
    traffics goes slower than a crawl

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

dodgensince74

Will you guys be at the races in Phoenix?