You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    GET HIM JDX
    I hope to see him in Wabash.


    "HONDA"

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    870

    Default

    Man look what happens when youíre not looking for a few seconds I might have to hang up the gun and grab my bow, I can probably shoot better with that anyways

    Hoosier Hoosier Hoosier
    Dam, I canít believe you could think that, Somebody get him a magazine fast

    Hey Bunns, did you noticed how ol Hoosier tried to smooth it over, next heíll be hoping that she comes along to Waby



    JDX--

  3. #23
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDX-- View Post
    Man look what happens when youíre not looking for a few seconds I might have to hang up the gun and grab my bow, I can probably shoot better with that anyways

    Hoosier Hoosier Hoosier
    Dam, I canít believe you could think that, Somebody get him a magazine fast

    Hey Bunns, did you noticed how ol Hoosier tried to smooth it over, next heíll be hoping that she comes along to Waby



    JDX--
    You mean she is not..............


    "HONDA"

  4. #24
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDX-- View Post
    Man look what happens when youíre not looking for a few seconds I might have to hang up the gun and grab my bow, I can probably shoot better with that anyways

    Hoosier Hoosier Hoosier
    Dam, I canít believe you could think that, Somebody get him a magazine fast

    Hey Bunns, did you noticed how ol Hoosier tried to smooth it over, next heíll be hoping that she comes along to Waby



    JDX--
    Hoosier is a good hearted guy and my oldest freind here......he means no harm.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #25
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    You mean she is not..............
    yeah he wants to get beat by a girl........


    wait we would probably all be beat by that girl........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #26
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    yeah he wants to get beat by a girl........


    wait we would probably all be beat by that girl........
    I get beat by girls all the time.


    And yes I'm sure she would make short work of almost everyone here.


    "HONDA"

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    870

    Default

    Hoosier is a good hearted guy and my oldest freind here......he means no harm.....

    I know Bunns eol Hoosier is cool, Iím just cracking up over all the smack and now the wifey asked what I was laughing about, talk about a instant short memory

    JDX--

  8. #28
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDX-- View Post
    Hoosier is a good hearted guy and my oldest freind here......he means no harm.....

    I know Bunns eol Hoosier is cool, Iím just cracking up over all the smack and now the wifey asked what I was laughing about, talk about a instant short memory

    JDX--
    Hey Jeff does your wife shoot too?????????


    "HONDA"

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    870

    Default

    BowhuntnHoosier


    She used to back in the late 90s she even got certified by Bernie P. as a advanced level instructor, then she decided to go back to college and then became our PR person and has not picked up a bow since, Every once in a while I try to talk her into picking it up again but she rather watch us then shoot

  10. #30
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDX-- View Post
    BowhuntnHoosier


    She used to back in the late 90s she even got certified by Bernie P. as a advanced level instructor, then she decided to go back to college and then became our PR person and has not picked up a bow since, Every once in a while I try to talk her into picking it up again but she rather watch us then shoot
    Thats cool...........every good man has a great woman behind him.

    My wife will not even consider shooting with me anymore. I guess I yelled and cryed too much when she would beat me.


    "HONDA"

  11. #31
    Junior Member JAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Two Rivers, WI the "Cool City"
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Are ya gonna fix his draw length!!! Only kidding! Now i have to make a date with the Outdoor Channel!

  12. #32
    dodgensince74
    Guest

    Default

    I don't have cable or dish

Similar Threads

  1. Here's one for ya folks.
    By Holy Smokes in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 06:09 PM
  2. Hey folks Good luck this year!!
    By JDX-- in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 06:59 PM
  3. You GOTTA love old folks
    By Wheely in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 06:13 PM
  4. These folks are not our friends
    By Holy Smokes in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 03:48 PM
  5. Hey folks, newby here!
    By archeryguru2000 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •