You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Doesnt look two full of life.

How many people are on this archery forum?

Still a fairly new site but there are already over 1300 registered members. As the word gets out it will grow and grow.

MoBowman ```----------->
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

not many talk much though
    06 Switchback XT
    70#
    Mathews Micro Drop Away
    Dead Nuts Hunter 5-pin
    Carter Solution 3

Default Idle Chatter

I guess I am more of the technical geek type (Engineer by trade) - not that I don't like to socialize but for now, I am still feeling everyone out. I really try hard not to get involved in gossip or bashing and will stay out of those threads completely - both here and at AT.
    Steve C
    Portage, MI

Carter Releases .... Shoot The Best!

Vortex Optics

Hoyt Pro-Elite
    Hoyt Ultratec

Sureloc Supreme Sight
    Sureloc Scope w/0.5 and 0.6 diopters
    Doinker 32" Elite Series Stabilizer
    Carbon Express X-Jammers - Spot
    Easton Fatboy 400 - 3D

Glory Be To The Lord

Rate of growth is exponential. The fact that we now have some active members like those above is helping. It's called viral marketing because it continues to grow. The more people join and like what the see, the more they tell others.

We have features that can't be found elsewhere with more to come shortly.

I personally would like to thank all the active members for participating in the forum and we surely welcome all the new members.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

I am here.... I may not post a lot, But I am here every day.

Darrel
    Pro Staff Positions:

True Spot Scopes
    Coffey Marketing
    WindStalker Cable Guard
    VaneTec vanes
    Prostring custom bow strings

Im here too. Site is a little slower paced then what im used to, but its a good site. And the help and personal attention to the users by Chris is unmatched. Good job guys.
    2006 Hoyt UltraTec
    Spot Hogg Hogg-It
    Muzzy Zero Effect
    STS Front Mount
    Winners Choice Strings And Cables
    MD Custom Bow Slings
    Fletcher True Peep 1/4
    Muzzy 100 Grain 3 Blade

Thumbs up

Chris and Darrel have become my go to guys since its like im starting all over. I bet when they see my name they turn red and there blood preassure shoots way up but they help alot and I am making really good progress but always learning as I go
    06 Switchback XT
    70#
    Mathews Micro Drop Away
    Dead Nuts Hunter 5-pin
    Carter Solution 3

XT4ME, My blood pressure goes up when I see you have posted somewere that I did too, I mean you Mathews guys are everywere!!!!

All in Favor of Bowtech,
    I think it is getting better everyday. When I first got here I can remember only seeing a new topic every few days. Now a few times a day there are new things that people want to talk about. Why do you ask??? Is it because we dont ask what everyone thinks of Bowtech everyother post??

Chris and others,
    I do enjoy seeing the multiple page threads, seems as people are staying interested and seems as though these longer threads are keeping peoples attention even if they get a little crazy about them, once in a while.

Frank,
    I dont even know what to say, you still dont have that bow???? If you dont get it soon I am going to start wineing.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Bowman I am glad to be feeling the love and I Hope Frank gets his bow soon too because I wanna here him start complaining about how much arrows are . As far as the big 3 debate im gonna put my switchback up and go back to my 1912 model proline point blank ( the new wave) so I dont step on any toes . But back to the subject if we can get more people in here reading more topics then we will get more members because....... Opinions are like boogers everybody has them whether they share them or not
    06 Switchback XT
    70#
    Mathews Micro Drop Away
    Dead Nuts Hunter 5-pin
    Carter Solution 3

I've been here awhile. I don't post a ton, but I'm here everyday.
    Someone has to watch over the mutants
    No bashing.......Violators will be shot.......Survivors will be prosecuted.

The site seems to be growing...I am another who might not post everyday but I stop in a lot during the day...

Default Here everyday

I am here everyday also. Usually whining that I have not recieved my SB XT yet. I love the personal feeling I get here. On other forums I'm a small fish in a big lake. Here it is different I'm a big fish and not just because I am 6' 260#. Chris is the toppppsss he is very information and goes out of his way to help us get real answers and I appreciate this very much.

XT4ME and Bowman thank you for caring even if it is just so I can start destroying some arrows.

This place is growing fast just not alot of talkers here, but thats ok Bowman and myself can argue arrow rests all day long. Right Buddy. I cannot help it if the WB sales are going through the roof its just a common fact my friend. You better buy a couple before they decide you are not worthy.

I would like to say to everyone that is here to just pick an archery topic and run with it. Its so easy and you may find a friend that lives very close to you right here.

Frank

"HONDA"

Opinions are like boogers???? That is funny!!!

Hey Frank have you thought about sending a pic of your self to mathews w/a note that tells who you and what you are waiting for, bet that would kick them into high gear

XT4ME, A Proline???? What???? now that would classify as crazy talk and you should be banned just for thinking it.

Chris is really a good guy and he tries real hard to make us happy. The rif raf is being kept to a minemum, Except for me that is.

I think that most of the trouble makers see that we are all good guys here and tend to leave when they see we dont take no crap.

After all this is a place OF archers FOR archers, RIGHT??

By the way ALL in Favor of Botech, you have how many posts (4) and you are complaining about no life here. Seems as though maybe you are the quite one. Maybe you should start some usefull threads and business might just pick up

Default It doesn't look to full of life?

Wow,this guy doesn't know me very well does he?
    I speak my mind thoroughly enough.Ask Chris...I'm full of life.and other things as well at times.
    Hey Madman what the heck is that Icon your sporting?
    It looks like either something I shot at last fall after eating some little bluish wild mushrooms.
    I think I might have possibly killed it,and I know I wounded it for sure.
    I am glad that this site.3dshoots.com is the way it is right now,actually.
    I think there is alot of archers who are on here who have the knowledge and the answers to alot of issues and questions that pertain to Archery....
    I do know that Chris has all the modern day wisdom of almost everything that is in archery.If I had any real delema or crisis,he is the man who knows how to resolve it/or can find a way to usually.
    This thread is a good way of finding out who really is on here..posting. isn't it?
    It is not that he asked a question that wasn't useful or businesslike at all.He maybe has a veiw of this site being boring?
    Did I ever tell you the one about....

3dshoots is for 3dshooters and all archers who want or need anything in archery.
    Let face it You can get everything and anything for archery here really.
    There is not one here who doesn't take it seriously perhaps either,or trying.
    I still don't know why I haven't been kicked off here for not being serious at times,Lord Knows I have tryed my hardest.... too.
    I can really loose it for no reason at all on occasions about archery.I figure that one out I will let ya all know.
    Well any advice would greatly be appreciated on how to make this a better site.
    Let us know.

Yeah a proline all the man said I had to do to shoot spots was clear the roof. so as long as we shoot in barns I will be alright. Nah I have killed alot of....um...time with that bow I got kinda attached to it I know its still somewhere around here maybe. It was the last bow I shot and it was fairly new then if that tells you how long its been.
    06 Switchback XT
    70#
    Mathews Micro Drop Away
    Dead Nuts Hunter 5-pin
    Carter Solution 3

Banned

I think I'll be a regular. I've been reading GlockTalk regularly for years and mostly keep comments to myself unless I have something helpful to say. Since I've now been shooting archery for a long 14 days, I think I have much more to learn than to say, so don't expect to read much from me other than in the form of questions.

I do however like to make things and have been making my own gun holsters for years. I have an inventory of about 40 and hope to start selling on e-bay some day when I get up the courage to try. Now I have started making my own archery targets. I made an arm guard and tried a glove but wasn't happy with it. I bought a Morrell target when I got my bow which is great, but a little small. Since then I have built several side panels to catch strays, and now a 36" target. I painted the offical bulls eye target on it. So, that may be something I can talk about sometimes.

In any event, so far I am crazy about the forum and appreciate the source of information.

Quote Originally Posted by MCOrlando
    I think I'll be a regular. I've been reading GlockTalk regularly for years and mostly keep comments to myself unless I have something helpful to say. Since I've now been shooting archery for a long 14 days, I think I have much more to learn than to say, so don't expect to read much from me other than in the form of questions.

I do however like to make things and have been making my own gun holsters for years. I have an inventory of about 40 and hope to start selling on e-bay some day when I get up the courage to try. Now I have started making my own archery targets. I made an arm guard and tried a glove but wasn't happy with it. I bought a Morrell target when I got my bow which is great, but a little small. Since then I have built several side panels to catch strays, and now a 36" target. I painted the offical bulls eye target on it. So, that may be something I can talk about sometimes.

In any event, so far I am crazy about the forum and appreciate the source of information.
    Hey McOrlando I also collect guns. I got a Glock .22 40 cal, what do you make your holsters out of?
    2006 Hoyt UltraTec
    Spot Hogg Hogg-It
    Muzzy Zero Effect
    STS Front Mount
    Winners Choice Strings And Cables
    MD Custom Bow Slings
    Fletcher True Peep 1/4
    Muzzy 100 Grain 3 Blade

Banned

Mad-Man.
    They are leather. I buy most from Tandy although I found a sharkskin on the internet. My favorite style fits between your belt and your pants. It's very low profile under a loose shirt. It's a modified idea from a Galco I bought.

I posted pictures on GlockTalk several months ago, but can't remember how I did it. I'll look into that and see if I can post some here.