You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: First 3-d

Default First 3-d

I finally made it out there today to pratice with my buddy. I shot a 149 out of 240 I dont guess it was too bad with the wind we are haveing today. It was FUN if I didnt have to work tomorrow I would be back out there wandering around tomorrow. I might shoot in the tournament next weekend if I can get off just to see how well I play with others I just like shooting at something other than the bad in my yard.
    06 Switchback XT
    70#
    Mathews Micro Drop Away
    Dead Nuts Hunter 5-pin
    Carter Solution 3

Default Good !

Quote Originally Posted by XT4ME
    I finally made it out there today to pratice with my buddy. I shot a 149 out of 240 I dont guess it was too bad with the wind we are haveing today. It was FUN if I didnt have to work tomorrow I would be back out there wandering around tomorrow. I might shoot in the tournament next weekend if I can get off just to see how well I play with others I just like shooting at something other than the bad in my yard.

The minute it is not fun anymore, stop. I still enjoy it alot but if it ever gets like a job I am out of there!
    Steve C
    Portage, MI

Carter Releases .... Shoot The Best!

Vortex Optics

Hoyt Pro-Elite
    Hoyt Ultratec

Sureloc Supreme Sight
    Sureloc Scope w/0.5 and 0.6 diopters
    Doinker 32" Elite Series Stabilizer
    Carbon Express X-Jammers - Spot
    Easton Fatboy 400 - 3D

Glory Be To The Lord