You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Tax Rebate

  1. #1
    Senior Member poorshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North East PA
    Posts
    230

    Default Tax Rebate

    Tax Rebate

    President George Bush said each one of us would
    get a $600.00 tax rebate. It was previously slated to be
    $800.00, but they dropped it to a $600.00 tax rebate
    because of various budget problems.

    Now, if we spend that money at Wal-Mart,
    all the money will go to China, if we spend it on
    computers, most of the money will go to Korea or India.
    If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs
    .....and none of these scenarios will help the American
    economy.

    We need to keep that money here in America .....so the
    only way to keep that money here at home is to drink beer,
    gamble, or spend it on prostitution. Currently it seems that
    these are the only businesses still left in the U.S.

  2. #2
    Member steve bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    galion,OH
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poorshot View Post
    Tax Rebate

    President George Bush said each one of us would
    get a $600.00 tax rebate. It was previously slated to be
    $800.00, but they dropped it to a $600.00 tax rebate
    because of various budget problems.

    Now, if we spend that money at Wal-Mart,
    all the money will go to China, if we spend it on
    computers, most of the money will go to Korea or India.
    If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs
    .....and none of these scenarios will help the American
    economy.

    We need to keep that money here in America .....so the
    only way to keep that money here at home is to drink beer,
    gamble, or spend it on prostitution. Currently it seems that
    these are the only businesses still left in the U.S.
    or we could just waste it..............

  3. #3
    <<< Triumph! NerdHick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Columbia County, NY
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Mathews bows are made in Wisconsin. They are designed, machined, decorated, packed and shipped from our plant in Sparta, WI.

    -MikeZ Mathews Admin...
    Mathews Staff Shooter Northern Dutchess Archery & Sportsman Supply - www.ndarchery.com

    TruBall & Axcel & Dead Center Archery Shooter Staff

  4. #4
    <<< Triumph! NerdHick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Columbia County, NY
    Posts
    814

    Default

    I know I know, its a joke and its a good one!!!
    Mathews Staff Shooter Northern Dutchess Archery & Sportsman Supply - www.ndarchery.com

    TruBall & Axcel & Dead Center Archery Shooter Staff

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    beer and ciggerets.

  6. #6
    He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,387

    Angry

    Saw the same thing posted on another site - I'll answer it the same.

    I'm keeping it in America; it's all going on my first half @#%& property taxes, taxing a persons residence is just criminal.....
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

  7. #7
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbdcougar View Post
    Saw the same thing posted on another site - I'll answer it the same.

    I'm keeping it in America; it's all going on my first half @#%& property taxes, taxing a persons residence is just criminal.....
    I agree totally.........property taxes are crazy.

    Work all your life to pay off your house and if you don't pay your property taxes they can come in and take your home from you.


    "HONDA"

  8. #8
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    HAHAHAHA.....you really thought you owned that stuff?????????

    your just renting your life from the goverment, if you stop making payments they'll take it away.

  9. #9
    He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,387

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    HAHAHAHA.....you really thought you owned that stuff?????????

    your just renting your life from the goverment, if you stop making payments they'll take it away.
    Exactly.
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •