You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Gotta get my new arrows in a hurry

I have been shooting my XX75 2219 at 31" out of my Jennings at 64# just fine. So when I started shooting them out of my XT at about 62# they were flying all over the place. I thought I would just up my poundage and maybe take care of it so then at 67# they still flew everywhere. So for curiosity I grabbed my old old old XX75 2018 at 28.5" and tried them. They all five went into the bullseye just fine. Now I have to decide rather quickly which new arrows I want. My buddy is bringing over his fatboys and X-cutters on wednesday to let me try them both out. I have to work until thurs. so won't get a chance to shoot before then. I thought the 2219's at 31" would be spined a little on the heavy side but not this bad. But those 2018 must be just right because they flew like bullets. So would Fatboy 400's at about 29" be right for my bow(SB XT 29" draw 65#to 73# draw weight) I also have some old X7 2114's somewhere that I think I'll tryout thursday. All I can say about this bow right now is WOW its so cool. Hey I also need a new case for it, have any of you tried out the Plano cases will they work for an XT? Well all for now see ya fella later.

Frank

"HONDA"

at that poundage you'll probably need the 340's for the fatboys. pm Chris, he'll tell you exactly what you need!

Jbutler is right....340's for your length and draw weight.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

sounds like its the bow causing the problems.........

Just kidding frank, glad you finaly got your bow!! Take care and happy shooting!!

Default Thanks guys

340's at 29" alright thanks guys for the help. And bullspotter when I first started shooting them I thought it was the bow until I shot the 2018's I had.

Frank

"HONDA"

Ya frank you never can tell with those mathews! Just kidding hope your new arrows got ya poundn' the bull You'll love the carbons. I'm suprised Bowman has'nt told you it was your whisker Biscuit that was makin 'em fly everywhere.

Talking

Sorry to dissapoint but I just got in from shooting 300 league. So I am just seeing this. How about putting those arrows thru paper and see how big a tear you can get. If you cant get bullet holes the next best thing is really big tears. And By the way, I was going to let him figure out that it was the bizkit on hiz own. Some people may never learn

By the way tonight I shot a 300-50x. One of these days it will be 300-60x I just have that feeling.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Lets see, a brand new XT with a whisker biscuit I thought Mathews but a sticker on all their bow's saying no whiskers Oh well, you will at least like those carbon arrows. Congrats on the new bow

MoBowman ```---------->
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On