You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Buckeyes #1 <---- Slippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lithopolis Ohio
    Posts
    1,822

    Thumbs up 3 Guys Walk in A Bar.....

    3 guys walk into a bar together, one is a cop, one is a barber, one is a firefighter, and the other is an attorney.

    The bartender asks, what you men having? The cop says I'll take a Budweiser, me too says the plumber, make that 3 says the salesman. So, what you having the bartender asks the barber.......the barber scratches his head and is thinking very hard and says: Do you guys have Busch Lite on draft?








    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

  2. #2
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    3 guys walk into a bar together, one is a cop, one is a barber, one is a firefighter, and the other is an attorney.

    The bartender asks, what you men having? The cop says I'll take a Budweiser, me too says the plumber, make that 3 says the salesman. So, what you having the bartender asks the barber.......the barber scratches his head and is thinking very hard and says: Do you guys have Busch Lite on draft?


    how drunk are you? 3 guys? you mean 4, where is the salesman, what happened to the firefighter?...

    boooo!
    No I'm not dead

  3. #3
    the GOON squad POSEE jkcerda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    how drunk are you? 3 guys? you mean 4, where is the salesman, what happened to the firefighter?...

    boooo!
    +2.,,,,,,,,,,,
    HBH Admin.
    BT Guardian."AWESOME BOW"
    last of the sheephicans
    Mexi-mutant.
    SCP4L

  4. #4
    Why be Normal bill10418's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    3 guys walk into a bar together, one is a cop, one is a barber, one is a firefighter, and the other is an attorney.

    The bartender asks, what you men having? The cop says I'll take a Budweiser, me too says the plumber, make that 3 says the salesman. So, what you having the bartender asks the barber.......the barber scratches his head and is thinking very hard and says: Do you guys have Busch Lite on draft?










    This joke made about as much sense as a snake doing push-ups!!!!!!!!
    Mathews SwitchBack XT
    29"
    60# Draw
    Extreme RT900 w/additional pin
    Trophy Taker Rest

    http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=2124

  5. #5
    the GOON squad POSEE jkcerda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bill10418 View Post
    This joke made about as much sense as a snake doing push-ups!!!!!!!!

    LOL< now thats funny.
    HBH Admin.
    BT Guardian."AWESOME BOW"
    last of the sheephicans
    Mexi-mutant.
    SCP4L

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Norwalk Wi
    Posts
    707

    Default

    I don't get it.
    Where would America be without the "gun totting redneck"?

  7. #7
    One eyed/Gutless wonder QSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford Ga.
    Posts
    5,998

    Default

    Slippy made a funny. (only in his mind)
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

  8. #8
    Buckeyes #1 <---- Slippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lithopolis Ohio
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Sorry, I thought I was dealing with a little higher intellect group, what was I thinking?
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

  9. #9
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Sorry, I thought I was dealing with a little higher intellect group, what was I thinking?
    based on how badly you screwed that up... I'm guessing you weren't thinking at all
    No I'm not dead

Similar Threads

  1. walk back?/paper tune.
    By trigger in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 07:53 PM
  2. Two hillbillies walk in a restaurant
    By tmurphy in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:58 PM
  3. hey guys, anybody else get this???
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:18 AM
  4. String loop walk
    By Holy Smokes in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •