You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default What makes you angry

What are some of the things or people who anger us
    One point to remember bout anger
    Those who anger us control us
    no wonder we are angered all the time bout what goes on in tha Good ol USA

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

So we shouldnt be angry about the state of our country????
    I cut things up and split them down!

I dont let anything get me down..Life is to short and fragile.. I find people who complain all the time usaully live a misrable life.
    I never miss, my arrows always hit something
    FBSA STAFF GRILLER

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    So we shouldnt be angry about the state of our country????
    DO I detect just a wee bit of anger here?...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    DO I detect just a wee bit of anger here?...
    No I just wonder what this old coot is getting at and talking about sometimes

No I just wonder what this old coot is getting at and talking about sometimes
    He's trying to find out what makes you mad and use it against you at the R-100... It's really pretty obvious...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    He's trying to find out what makes you mad and use it against you at the R-100... It's really pretty obvious...
    well there is alot of stuff, that gets my goat, but i had a pretty good day and thats that

people not listening to me, bad drivers, gas prices, and a bunch of other stuff.
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

not sure what to say the list is pretty long

FBSA Member
    http://www.thefbsa.com
    Mathews Drenalin
    Sword Acu-Site http://www.swordacu-site.com
    Schmidtys Specialty Strings, QAD Ultra Rest HD,Radial XWeave Pro 300 Arrows,Limb Savers, Shuttle T-Lock Broadheads, Tru Fire Release, Super Peep W/ Clarifier, Equalizer Stabilizer
    Guests Please register here http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index...eferrerid=8588 it will only take a second

well there is alot of stuff, that gets my goat, but i had a pretty good day and thats that
    You have a goat?????

my coworkers, people at bow shops that know less than me, people who steal, companies that try to tip people off, hot girls that don't think I'm hot, my inlaws serving coffee but don't have creamer in the house, under cooked chicken.....
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

if I dont count greedy insurance co. electric co,oil co.and the government. I guess it would be the bicycle riders in the middle of the road poking along at 20 miles and hour. I have to pay for state tags,county tag,inspection tag and insurance. they pay nothing. another one is people that wont dim their headlights at night. smokes I'm glad you asked. I feel a lot better now. thank
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    my coworkers, people at bow shops that know less than me, people who steal, companies that try to tip people off, hot girls that don't think I'm hot, my inlaws serving coffee but don't have creamer in the house, under cooked chicken.....
    Don't forget the dreaded wind gust from the southeast.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    I guess it would be the bicycle riders in the middle of the road poking along at 20 miles and hour. I have to pay for state tags,county tag,inspection tag and insurance. they pay nothing..
    MAN, I am glad you mentioned this......2 years ago, we were headed around our local resivoir, and there was a group of these two wheel-leg JOCKIES (about 40 of them)....well for a while there was a spot that they had to get off their bikes and lift them over a barier....well these IDIOTS instead of going 1 at a time all sat in theintersection waiting there turn well after the tenth car pulled up in line and had to wait.....my Honda ACCORD bumper almost made one of there tires not round any more......the guy gave me the 1finger salute.....and started to give me a hard time.....so i stopped, got out and asked the guy if he needed that salute finger shoved up his poop shute.....he started to get loud, and about that time, a police officer pulled up and procedded to give everyone of them a citation and apperance ticket for causing a disturbance........and for not abiding to traffic laws

4 of the ten cars sat there the whole time and when each one would get their tickets, there would be a cheer from the crowd........it was pricless......

the amish piss me off they dont pay road taxes yet they let there horses crap all over the road. i have actually had to replace tires because of frozen "road apples" in the wintertime.
    but i suppose my #1 get my goat thing is something that may cause some anger with a lot of people so i most likely shouldnt bring it up.

FBSA Member
    Mathews Drenalin
    Schmidtys Specialty Strings, QAD Ultra Rest HD,Radial XWeave Pro 300 Arrows,Limb Savers, Shuttle T-Lock Broadheads, Tru Fire Release, Super Peep W/ Clarifier, Equalizer Stabilizer
    Guests Please register here http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index...eferrerid=8588 it will only take a second

Quote Originally Posted by trussoni View Post
    the amish piss me off they dont pay road taxes yet they let there horses crap all over the road. i have actually had to replace tires because of frozen "road apples" in the wintertime.
    but i suppose my #1 get my goat thing is something that may cause some anger with a lot of people so i most likely shouldnt bring it up.
    Come on shoot me a PM..................

"HONDA"

come on bring it up. please, do it. if I get mad I promise I'll get over it.----after I burn your house down. just joking.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

what i said was not aimed at anyone in particular. this is a gripe about society in general its not the time or place to get into that it would be a whole different thread probably. we all have different beliefs. what rubs me wrong may not have the same affect on those that dont deal with those things on a daily basis. hope that cleared anything up. forums can be so misinterpretted it just does not pay to go some places unless it is a face to face conversation. hope that makes sense.

FBSA Member
    Mathews Drenalin

He who eats fuzzy animals pred8er's Avatar

what i said was not aimed at anyone in particular. this is a gripe about society in general its not the time or place to get into that it would be a whole different thread probably. we all have different beliefs. what rubs me wrong may not have the same affect on those that dont deal with those things on a daily basis. hope that cleared anything up. forums can be so misinterpretted it just does not pay to go some places unless it is a face to face conversation. hope that makes sense.
    Hope your legs aren't too tire, cuz you just ran right around. POST IT.

I get angry about the way everyone in tries to shove their personal beliefs down your throat. About how I'm supposed to take everyone else's feeling into account in everything I do, but no one gives two banana's about how I feel concerning what they do. But the thing that chaps my more than anything else are those sorry SOB's who burn the flag, want to take "in God we trust" off our money, take "one nation under God" out of our Pledge of Allegiance, and generally put our nation down as the worst thing in the world and do it under the banner of "free speech" that the country they are putting down provides them. They slap every one of the men and women who died to provide those rights in the face. If they have the free speech to burn the flag, why don't I have the free speech right to punch them in the face?
    That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.

Exclamation

Things that anger me;

1. Chippy

2. People who force their beliefs on me.