You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1628
  1. #501
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Great to know Westy and about not making it to the airport , cause I was panning for gold !



    You back at the cemetery???
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  2. #502
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Great to know Westy and about not making it to the airport , cause I was panning for gold !

    When you finally find some you might be able to buy a Mathews

  3. #503
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Post well you asked!!!!

    I just want to know how's things going downunder and if those aborigines are still running around Sorry mate most of them are drunk and lying in the gutter right about nowtoo much xxxx they can't handle it!!!!

  4. #504
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    When you finally find some you might be able to buy a Mathews
    If I had a Mathews , I just go to all those shoots here , and win all those big bucks that all those Mathews shooters get , as every Tom , Dick and Harry who can shoot good , shoots that brand of bow cause Mathews will pay 'em even more on top of prize money !

    The deer here in Iowa are not so fussy , thus I keep my pride and use a Hoyt and eat venison , alot !


  5. #505
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I just want to know how's things going downunder and if those aborigines are still running around Sorry mate most of them are drunk and lying in the gutter right about nowtoo much xxxx they can't handle it!!!!
    Sounds like some of the folks we got here !



  6. #506
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    If I had a Mathews , I just go to all those shoots here , and win all those big bucks that all those Mathews shooters get , as every Tom , Dick and Harry who can shoot good , shoots that brand of bow cause Mathews will pay 'em even more on top of prize money !

    The deer here in Iowa are not so fussy , thus I keep my pride and use a Hoyt and eat venison , alot !

    Easy for you to say,the only bow they make in Oz is a bent stick called a Boomerangand its arrows just keep comming backWe shoot what we can get our hands on.

  7. #507
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Wesaty , then why did you start archery ?



  8. #508
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Wesaty , then why did you start archery ?


    Too stay ahead of the pack,and I was sick of ducking for cover evertime I fired a shot off

  9. #509
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Too stay ahead of the pack,and I was sick of ducking for cover evertime I fired a shot off
    I remember getting sprayed from other duck hunters shot landing on my blind , might of been some of Gator Eye's buddies !

    I like archery better , cause I love being in the tree stand , wonderring about things in life the most and praying for that shot at " the great mega whitetail doe " !


  10. #510
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    What really makes me angery is peple selling items on Flea-Bay and when you ask them a Question they say,We have know idea about that product ask someone else ---SorryLucky I've got my 3Dshoots.com to come too!!!

  11. #511
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    What really makes me angery is peple selling items on Flea-Bay and when you ask them a Question they say,We have know idea about that product ask someone else ---SorryLucky I've got my 3Dshoots.com to come too!!!
    You got that right !

    Now


  12. #512
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Unhappy A little known fact !

    I'm headed to work , and that doesn't make me happy !


  13. #513
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I'm headed to work , and that doesn't make me happy !

    i have to go back tommorow and that makes me angery

  14. #514
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    i have to go back tommorow and that makes me angery
    Why did the misses fire you ?





  15. #515
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Why did the misses fire you ?




    No the old man needs a hand to fix up some sheds

  16. #516
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    No the old man needs a hand to fix up some sheds
    Go for it and have a good time !


  17. #517
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Go for it and have a good time !

    After a dozen Hamms I don't know who will be more crazy,me or him

  18. #518
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    After a dozen Hamms I don't know who will be more crazy,me or him
    I thought HAMMS was a drink of a gone-by area !

    Good to know that someone still buys their stuff !



  19. #519
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I thought HAMMS was a drink of a gone-by area !

    Good to know that someone still buys their stuff !


    the only reason grasshopper even knows what Hamms is because Master told him!!!

  20. #520
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    the only reason grasshopper even knows what Hamms is because Master told him!!!
    No doubt , Master is the smart one !





    Shooting a Hoyt makes the difference !



Similar Threads

  1. What Makes You Happy???
    By jcmorgan31 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 06:24 PM
  2. this makes me think of my grandmother
    By bennysupreme in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:26 AM
  3. What makes a bow used???
    By beenfarr in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:18 PM
  4. What makes some realeases better than others?
    By Southernfryedyankee in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 08:51 AM
  5. Who makes a....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •